Bills vs Bengals Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

You need to have a stern talk with the person who does your scheduling.  Totally unacceptable.

We’re actually moving into our new office this week, so I’m working double time. This ***** took three years to plan and build, but it’s finally happening!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Absolutely right. And because he is so uptight, when he gets hit, he goes down like a feather. That upright style worked in college when there were gaping holes and the defenders were not as big and strong. In the NFL, it’s a major liability— guy has no ability to break tackles. 

Yeah.  Yeldon's a liability in the run game with his upright style.    If I'm the Bengals, I focus on taking away the running game and force the Bills to be one dimensional.    It will be fun to see if Josh is up to that at this stage of his career...

• Like (+1) 1

I’m nervous as usual before a game.  

I think we we need to run the ball today, this will help to keep Dalton and his WRs off the field.  Our OL can maul this team if new stick to it.    Singletary could be missed here. Hopefully Yeldon has a big game in relief of Gore.