Bills vs Bengals Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Definitely I fully expect today to go well. I wouldn’t trade our defense for any other in the league. Allen is taking big steps. Brown and Beasley might be the best complement  of Bills WRs in a very long time. Online looks excellent and Singletary has been incredible. I just have to keep that little bit of that, beaten down Bills fan nervousness in me to keep up appearances. Go Bills!

Right?:lol:

3a0714.thumb.jpg.541bc740db8088c1ab92d770f664d8ec.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he may have a surprise performance given his role today. I'm looking forward to with the bengals weakness stopping the run.

I expect the Bengals to do better stopping the run today. You know they probably made that a priority and Atkins is still a force, however Bills Oline is much improved so hopefully they will keep him in check.

But I don't think we will have a huge day as far as running the ball goes, hope we do but with motor out and all that I just expect the Bengals to be another 1 of those teams that say "make Josh Allen beat us". And I'm perfectly fine with that also because I believe he will do just that.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy