Chandler#81

Pats* release Antonio Brown

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Who else is excited for the eventual 30 and 30 on the self destruction of Antonio Brown?  

Hosted by Ryan Leaf?

• Haha (+1) 1

And just like that, a HOF career is dead...….DUMB @$$. thought he was owed and entitled and bigger than the game. The game of football is a fickle lover. If you show her respect and appreciate what she does for you. You will be rewarded. If you abuse her and take her for granted she will make you pay, by taking from you the very thing that you sought all along from the game. In this case AB lost all respect and credibility. A man does not treat anyone the way he "alleged" to treat those two women. AB had a responsibility because of his opportunity to be something better, in the end he believed his own hype and thought he was something he wasn't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRA3196 said:

And just like that, a HOF career is dead...….DUMB @$$. thought he was owed and entitled and bigger than the game. The game of football is a fickle lover. If you show her respect and appreciate what she does for you. You will be rewarded. If you abuse her and take her for granted she will make you pay, by taking from you the very thing that you sought all along from the game. In this case AB lost all respect and credibility. A man does not treat anyone the way he "alleged" to treat those two women. AB had a responsibility because of his opportunity to be something better, in the end he believed his own hype and thought he was something he wasn't.

Really, and people are missing how bad this for the game of football. The new generation of players are going to singlehandedly destroy the game. When in the history of the game has a Hall of Famer railroaded his own career?  Seems to be more and more common these days. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused 1

Signing him damaged the public's respect for the team more than anything he has done since the signing, they shouldn't win any arbitration. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This guy could have had an extra 50 million in his account had he just knuckled down and played 3 respectable seasons with Oakland. Instead, he rips into the GM and then disrespects an entire fanbase by celebrating his release and uploading it for all to see.

He is an arseclown of epic proportions and a mental midget to boot. I seriously hope this is the last we hear of him, though unlikely as the stiffs at ESPN will probably do a 1 hour, 10 man round table on him titled "AB - What went wrong"

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

Just now, x-BillzeBubba said:

That reminds me wasn't there a thread on this here? Did anyone call it?

59 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Yeah! they always seem like they are a step ahead...like someone is always tipping them off!

Like they say, trends never lie. I think the hammer is coming down on AB.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Signing him damaged the public's respect for the team more than anything he has done since the signing, they shouldn't win any arbitration. ;)

There may be more to this than currently noted. They’re the 2X defending Champs. Is he really who the Leagues premier club should showcase? Outside of Bawstin proper, they have very few fans..

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I hope this doesn't end tragically. Now I worry about Brown's mental stability. He could do something drastic.

Like start paying people who do work for him?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Like they say, trends never lie. I think the hammer is coming down on AB.

Yeah they are. I expressed my opinion of Brown a little earlier in the thread. This guy needs to look in the mirror.

11 minutes ago, ocemur said:

I wonder how much her signing bonus was..

I'm sure it was a high dollar contract but $1.50 in guaranteed money 😂

The guy has been off loaded by three teams while playing a grand total of one game.   And he is probably the most talented player at his position.  People need to understand there is more than talent.  This guy is human garbage and I hope he never plays again and goes broke with lawyer fees.  

I don't think you will see a video of him running around this time screaming "I'M FREE I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We should bring him in for a try out! Everyone deserves a third chance. 

Get er Done! 

1 minute ago, Frez said:

We should bring him in for a try out! Everyone deserves a third chance. 

Get er Done! 

Pretty sure that would be his 4th.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

So, is the new helmet still an issue?

Not for the helmet company, they dropped him. 

54 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

They structured his contract correctly. I am sure the news of this latest lawsuit constitutes "taking action that materially undermines the public's respect for the club."

What if it wasnt possible for your "respect" for the club to be undermined any further?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty sure that would be his 4th.

Whatever, get him signed, let's go! 

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

There may be more to this than currently noted. They’re the 2X defending Champs. Is he really who the Leagues premier club should showcase? Outside of Bawstin proper, they have very few fans..

I really have no clue how this all works legally, but common sense says they would have to prove how what he did undermined the public image. I don't see anything that would prove that. If it were another team, with a clean image, maybe.

• Haha (+1) 1

Perhaps we'll see AB and OBJ on the same offense in Cleveland.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1