Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Why are YOU arguing this?   Should Biden be immune from investigation because he's running for office, or not?  If not, then what makes Trump discussing it (not even asking for an investigation - he asked for an investigation into Ukraine's role in the 2016 election; Biden came up later in the conversation) election interference and not foreign policy conducted under the guidelines of the 20 year old treaty signed by Clinton?

Make a case.  I'm begging you to make an actual case that the President can't request cooperation from an ally in a criminal investigation because a person in an unrelated, closed investigation is running for office.

You can't.  Unless new information is presented.  The media has done a good job of selling this as corruption that has resonated more with the American people than the Russian BS ever did.  Simply because it's easier to understand for the casual news viewer. 

I still am wondering why he thought releasing the original transcript with the line "I would like you to do us a favor though" was a good idea.  My mind went straight to the Godfather when I read that.  I'm also wondering why sending Rudy Giuliani who Trump labeled "rough around the edges" to Ukraine and then putting him on every news network they could was a good idea.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So you're now arguing that he drew a red line and didn't go back on it?  

Lol, no I'm arguing it's a stupid argument to

make that Trump was really concerned about corruption. And even more ridiculous to argue that an anti corruption Trump just happened to pick Ukraine and the Bidens out of the blue. 

Just a a stupid argument 

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hmmm so maybe if PPP stops engaging him?

Oh no, the Russians are after me now 

48 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I really don’t understand how everyone doesn’t have him blocked by now 

i assume he has two dozen mults on here and 20 of them are "conservatives" pretending to argue with him

• Haha (+1) 1

“Actual whistleblowers are alone.

The Ukraine complaint seems to be the work of a group of people, supported by significant institutional power, not only in the intelligence community, but in the Democratic Party and the commercial press.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The ambassador and state department official back up the WB 

Yovanovitch said she was perplexed by the efforts of Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani to pressure Kiev to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, as well as claims about Ukraine’s involvement in 2016 election interference.

“It’s not like we had a policy that Ukraine should not become involved in our domestic politics or, you know, somehow become involved in 2020 elections,” she said, “but clearly that is not in U.S. interests for Ukraine to start playing such a role.”

“Would you call that, to some extent, antidemocratic?” an investigator asked.

“I think that elections should be for Americans to decide,” she replied.

Yovanovitch also said that Ukrainian Minister of the Interior Arsen Avakov expressed concerns to her about Ukraine getting into U.S. politics after communicating with Giuliani about Biden and the 2016 election at the beginning of this year. 

McKinley said that it was unprecedented for the State Department to be involved in digging up dirt on a president’s political opponents. 

“If I can underscore, in 37 years in the Foreign Service and different parts of the globe and working on many controversial issues, working 10 years back in Washington, I had never seen that,” McKinley said in his testimony.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/468910-five-takeaways-from-the-first-trump-impeachment-deposition-transcripts

1 hour ago, Doc said:

"Digging up dirt" is the left's euphemism for "investigating past corruption." 

You say to-MAY-to...

don't worry, the worm will turn and the Dems will be thrown under the bus with real evidence....

but it's still better to be running the country properly than being the loyal opposition

Edited by row_33

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

He didn’t. Ask Zelensky. 

according to reporting from John Solomon, Zelensky reopened the investigation into Burisma months before Trump and Zelensky even spoke. 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why not do it legally? He didn't have to black mail them 

ANY way he did it, you'd be calling illegal.  Literally, you and your ilk have made the difference between "foreign policy" and "extortion" nothing more than partisan support.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

ANY way he did it, you'd be calling illegal.  Literally, you and your ilk have made the difference between "foreign policy" and "extortion" nothing more than partisan support.

who wants these "partisans" backing them up

couldn't start a lawn mower, that bunch

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, that's just you rearranging arguments to make them look different. I think they call that "Spin" 

What do you care, the Senate won't hold him

accountable 

BREAKING: In excerpts of Gordon Sondland’s deposition, the ambassador to the European Union revised his earlier testimony. He said he acknowledged telling one of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s advisers in Warsaw that “resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/11/05/a27d7c48-ff4e-11e9-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He didn’t. Ask Zelensky. 

Who the hell needs to talk to the purported victim, when there's a PURPLE HEART RECIPIENT* available to express his unfounded and unsupported concerns?!?

*Of course, the purple heart recipient must have the correct opinion for his military decorations to count.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Who the hell needs to talk to the purported victim, when there's a PURPLE HEART RECIPIENT* available to express his unfounded and unsupported concerns?!?

*Of course, the purple heart recipient must have the correct opinion for his military decorations to count.

Who spoke under oath? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There is no exculpatory evidence or Mark Meddows and the other Nazis would be screaming all about. 

And yet you can't figure out why the Democrats lost in 2016, could not take the Senate in 2018, and are going to get thumped in 2020.

Amazing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There is no exculpatory evidence or Mark Meddows and the other Nazis would be screaming all about. 

Don't worry - DR will posts some tweets any moment now and you'll get attacked personally (it's all they can do when the facts are against them)

Why conspire to lie?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Other than agreeing with the whistleblowers opinion of the phone call, has any witness offered any new evidence of this ‘plot’? Have any texts between staff lovers been released? Oh wait...that was the last plot. They’re all starting to look alike.?

From what I can tell, the left keeps trying to release 'new' information that really isn't new and it really isn't even helpful, but it provides an incoherent unsubstantiated possibility of an updated report from a previous testimony to a new event that no one can corroborate.

I want to suggest it's too bad the left is too stupid to understand that they're doing more damage to themselves than to Trump, but, honestly, all I want at this juncture is for Trump to get re-elected so I can see how long the left can self-destruct before they finally realize what they're doing to their party.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

From what I can tell, the left keeps trying to release 'new' information that really isn't new and it really isn't even helpful, but it provides an incoherent unsubstantiated possibility of an updated report from a previous testimony to a new event that no one can corroborate.

I want to suggest it's too bad the left is too stupid to understand that they're doing more damage to themselves than to Trump, but, honestly, all I want at this juncture is for Trump to get re-elected so I can see how long the left can self-destruct before they finally realize what they're doing to their party.

Thanks, that’s what I thought. It’s gonna be an awfully short trial if the defense just needs to ask each witness if the have anything new to offer and they’re all forced to admit....’no, not really’. This has the Mueller fiasco written all over it!

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

if the defense just needs to ask each witness if the have anything new to offer 

The trial has yet to start and one of the witnesses amended his testimony to save his own ass and blame the administration but nothing to see here ***** THE LIBZ

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks, that’s what I thought. It’s gonna be an awfully short trial if the defense just needs to ask each witness if the have anything new to offer and they’re all forced to admit....’no, not really’. This has the Mueller fiasco written all over it!

nah, lawyers will never tire of something to say or futz around

for one trial they insisted on going through the details on 15,000 cheques until it was stopped after 3 solid weeks

"is this a cheque"  yes

"from a bank"  yes

"is the account there, and if so can you read it"  yes, 325-83589 (up to 15,000 times if it was required, all the same account)

Edited by row_33