Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Opinion 

Opinion 

?

christ on toast.

that is all you are claiming in your, ' but, but... the whistleblower has been backed up by multiple witnesses...' crap. do you even really think for more than two seconds before you spout the crap that you do?

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Saying that... the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. <_< You may want to reflect inwardly. ? And, I say that with much respect. 

He has.  And he knows he's insane.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can we start a new thread for this topic, so that when Tibs deletes this one in a fit of humiliation we don't lose everything?

Your idiots’ fault for posting in a tread started by the moron troll.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can we start a new thread for this topic, so that when Tibs deletes this one in a fit of humiliation we don't lose everything?

Maybe he could just change the title every time he was miffed 

That way we wouldn’t have to double up 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Maybe he could just change the title every time he was miffed 

That way we wouldn’t have to double up 

?

I'd ask the mods to merge this thread into the new one.  Basically, it would be the same thread, but shitbiscuit wouldn't be able to delete it.

• Like (+1) 3

just my opinion here but..this sub forum really should not have the option to let the OP delete threads.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'd ask the mods to merge this thread into the new one.  Basically, it would be the same thread, but shitbiscuit wouldn't be able to delete it.

the older thread takes ownership, hence no benefit.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

‘Leakers AREN’T whistleblowers’: Brian Cates’ thread on link between Ukraine hoax and IG report a must-read

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/11/04/leakers-arent-whistleblowers-brian-cates-thread-on-link-between-ukraine-hoax-and-ig-report-a-must-read/

If it turns out Ciaramella was involved in the strategic leaks that were used by the SpyGate plotters to target people like @GenFlynn for bogus politicized investigations, and this is all laid out in Horowitz's FISA abuse report...

• Thank you (+1) 1

SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears.

“These close connections between the Washington Post’s David Ignatius and people connected to U.S. and U.K. intelligence raise grave concerns about the deep state using media to push propaganda.”

The concerns aren’t new, but the evidence for them sure is coming in hot and heavy

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears.

“These close connections between the Washington Post’s David Ignatius and people connected to U.S. and U.K. intelligence raise grave concerns about the deep state using media to push propaganda.”

The concerns aren’t new, but the evidence for them sure is coming in hot and heavy

So? I mean he's been backed up by Purple Heart recipient, career diplomats and even some Trump appointees. 

What are you worried about? The senate won't hold him accountable. He is above the law 

I'm deeply concerned about the 4th hand accounts that I've heard about the phone call, as well as the newspaper articles written about that phone call. I do not need to read the transcript to know that these 5th hand hearsay accounts I overheard while taking a schiff are completely accurate.

As such, I'm going to have to file a whistleblower complaint, and will need a gofundme page set up, so that I can hide from all the retaliation and death threats that will come my way. Even though I am not looking for compensation from my courageous and selfless act of self-sacrifice, I will need a substantial sum of money to go into permanent hiding.

• Like (+1) 2

“he was deeply troubled by what he interpreted as an attempt by the president to subvert U.S. foreign policy...”

Sorry leaker, the President makes U.S. foreign policy,

not you or the other conspirators. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“he was deeply troubled by what he interpreted as an attempt by the president to subvert U.S. foreign policy...”

So this is what Obama meant by ‘leading from behind’. We all thought he was referring to being behind other countries..,now we find out it was the unelected hacks at the State Department who were/are in the leadership role. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The King alone makes foreign policy! 

How how are you not a fascist? 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The King alone makes foreign policy! 

How how are you not a fascist? 

Just to be clear: the President is adhering to the Senate-ratified treaty with Ukraine on "Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters."  But is withdrawing from the Paris Accords, which the Senate never ratified.  And you think this is "L'etat c'est moi?"  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just to be clear: the President is adhering to the Senate-ratified treaty with Ukraine on "Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters."  But is withdrawing from the Paris Accords, which the Senate never ratified.  And you think this is "L'etat c'est moi?"  

If you keep asking him to think logically, you will make his head explode. And then how will he earn his paycheck here?

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

By going after his political

opponet??? Lol, that's a pretty stupid spin move 

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you keep asking him to think logically, you will make his head explode. And then how will he earn his paycheck here?

Trump supporter claiming someone else doesn't think

rationally, ok comrade 

The reason no one takes your argument, or this whole set up, seriously is because you spent the past three years lauding the left for doing what you’re accusing trump of doing on this call. 

Obama and Clinton both paid for, and used pressure, to get foreign intelligence services to interfere in our election at the expense of their political opponent. 

When you have no principles, and prove that daily, you are rightfully  ignored. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So running for office provides immunity from criminal investigation?

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Who cares?  If his head explodes, maybe he'll stop posting.

Of course, if his head explodes, it's clearly not going to injure anything vital.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

So running for office provides immunity from criminal investigation?

Why are you arguing this? He held up military aide to aid to get an investigation launched to help his political campaign. You think that’s fine. Is that right? 

I guess its just cool to f*** over the Dems anyway you can, huh? Legal or not. 

You want a criminal president, all of you do. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The reason no one takes your argument, or this whole set up, seriously is because you spent the past three years lauding the left for doing what you’re accusing trump of doing on this call. 

Obama and Clinton both paid for, and used pressure, to get foreign intelligence services to interfere in our election at the expense of their political opponent. 

When you have no principles, and prove that daily, you are rightfully  ignored. 

No, that’s a lie 

Im being ignored? Am I? 

It’s not a lie. There’s 100x the evidence to prove it compared to either Trump/Russia or Trump/Ukraine. 

Hillary paid Steele for his work. Steele is a foreign spy. 

Obama pressured GCGQ to break protocol and use Brennan as their point of contact instead of Rogers. 

They did this for political reasons, to harm their political opponent. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s not a lie. There’s 100x the evidence to prove it compared to either Trump/Russia or Trump/Ukraine. 

Hillary paid Steele for his work. Steele is a foreign spy. 

Obama pressured GCGQ to break protocol and use Brennan as their point of contact instead of Rogers. 

They did this for political reasons, to harm their political opponent. 

So full of it. Fake news. 

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The emails.

But Biden was fighting to end the corruption. 

Meanwhile, Rudy’s Ukrainian buddies are in jail after they helped get rid of Ukraine ambassador because she was fighting corruption. 

So corrupt. Trump presidency is a criminal conspiracy 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just because you're running for Prez, it doesn't mean your corruption can't be investigated. 

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The emails.

Ouch.  That one's gonna hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why are you arguing this? He held up military aide to aid to get an investigation launched to help his political campaign. You think that’s fine. Is that right? 

Why are YOU arguing this?   Should Biden be immune from investigation because he's running for office, or not?  If not, then what makes Trump discussing it (not even asking for an investigation - he asked for an investigation into Ukraine's role in the 2016 election; Biden came up later in the conversation) election interference and not foreign policy conducted under the guidelines of the 20 year old treaty signed by Clinton?

Make a case.  I'm begging you to make an actual case that the President can't request cooperation from an ally in a criminal investigation because a person in an unrelated, closed investigation is running for office.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why are YOU arguing this?   Should Biden be immune from investigation because he's running for office, or not?  If not, then what makes Trump discussing it (not even asking for an investigation - he asked for an investigation into Ukraine's role in the 2016 election; Biden came up later in the conversation) election interference and not foreign policy conducted under the guidelines of the 20 year old treaty signed by Clinton?

Make a case.  I'm begging you to make an actual case that the President can't request cooperation from an ally in a criminal investigation because a person in an unrelated, closed investigation is running for office.

Because it’s so obviously corrupt. Trump isn’t discussing, he’s forcing a foreign power to do his bidding or else. The Russians are invading and Trump wants a tv spot or they don’t get aid. 

Trump can request, but he can’t shake them down. That’s very different. 

And now this https://thehill.com/homenews/house/468918-lawyer-says-giuliani-associate-lev-parnas-prepared-to-comply-in-impeachment

Just now, Tiberius said:

Because it’s so obviously corrupt. Trump isn’t discussing, he’s forcing a foreign power to do his bidding or else. The Russians are invading and Trump wants a tv spot or they don’t get aid. 

Trump can request, but he can’t shake them down. That’s very different. 

Yes, what Joe did by firing the prosecutor for investigating his son's company for corruption is so obviously corrupt.  And that's what Trump wanted to expose.  Along with other dirty dealings by Ukraine and the Dems trying to prevent him from getting elected.  Since it doesn't fit your narrative...

And there was no shake down.  They felt no pressure and they got their money without doing any of the stuff they were allegedly supposed to do to get it.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because it’s so obviously corrupt. Trump isn’t discussing, he’s forcing a foreign power to do his bidding or else

Trump asked the Ukraine to investigate “IT” not “HIM”! And then he says “IT” was horrible...not “HE” was horrible. Read the damn transcript!  (And take a basic English class.)

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

They felt no pressure and they got their money without doing any of the stuff they were allegedly supposed to do to get it.

See, this is what makes Trump's corruption so insidious. Not only did Ukraine get their aid without having to do anything, but they didn't even know they were being corruptly shaken down!

This is proof positive that Trump should be #impeached! See, I used a pound sign to show how important this is!

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because it’s so obviously corrupt. Trump isn’t discussing, he’s forcing a foreign power to do his bidding or else.

So you're now arguing that he drew a red line and didn't go back on it?  

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Proof of Trump's treason! ...Or something.

Could just as easily point out that it was reported in 2015 that Biden was withholding a billion dollars of aid from the Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating his son's company (where he was not just "on the board," but was providing legal counsel concerning corporate transparency, coincident with Burisma's efforts to lobby Congress for more aid) was fired.  

But I guess that's foreign policy, as opposed to withholding a billion dollars of aid unless the firing of the investigator was investigated, which is clearly NOT a foreign policy exercise.