9/15 - Around the NFL Gameday Thread

BuffaloBill

12 minutes ago, eanyills said:

Didn’t see it mentioned but is today the end of the Roethlisberger era? It’s trending as tommy

john.

Hello Mason Rudolph? If so, Pittsburgh is dead.

If so, path to the playoffs much easier, as much as you hate to say that 

OMG Denver-Bears ending insane.  Always good to have an NFC team beat AFC

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's probably faking it, so the Steelers will cut him and he can sign with the Patriots.

Genius Bill implements first dual-QB offensive system

10 minutes ago, stevewin said:

OMG Denver.  Down 1 with 31 secs - line up for 2, delay of game.  Subsequent extra point attempt fails, but Chicago offside.  Denver lines up again for two and makes it.  Crazy

I wonder if a mistake Ken was made here...

first prnalty on denver ftom the 2 pts ball on 7

they opt to kick from the 20

thrn Offside

eithrt kick ftom 15..or 2 pttry shoukd have run from the 3.5 yd line or try from the 2... not the 1 like ehat happened.

18 minutes ago, eanyills said:

Didn’t see it mentioned but is today the end of the Roethlisberger era? It’s trending as tommy

john.

Hello Mason Rudolph? If so, Pittsburgh is dead.

I said last week that I could see him after a few bad weeks be ready to pack it in like Luck. He just seems like he has no passion to play anymore and injuries keep piling up. If it's a serious injury like TJ surgery, he is as good as retired.

11 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

I wonder if a mistake Ken was made here...

first prnalty on denver ftom the 2 pts ball on 7

they opt to kick from the 20

thrn Offside

eithrt kick ftom 15..or 2 pttry shoukd have run from the 3.5 yd line or try from the 2... not the 1 like ehat happened.

I think you are in no condition to pass judgement 

• Haha (+1) 4

Love this observation from the Washington Post about the Washington Skins' defense: "This, right now, is a bend-and-then-break squad, with its defense shattered all over the kitchen floor in tiny little pieces. Don’t walk through here barefoot. You’ll get cut."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

McDermott needs to take notes from this kc/Oakland game. Even with an 18 point lead, kc is still making big plays and getting chunks of yards 

Different team, different strengths, different philosophies.  With a 14-point lead on the road, McDermott is going to play conservatively and make the other team go the length of the field against our D.  

I’ve been saying for two years that it’s going to cost us a game or two, but so far, it hasn’t.