Minkah Fitspatrick on the trade block - he's going to Pitts for their first LOL

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lawrence is a pick machine this year

True, but he’s still super young and growing. Could be the next Manning. But maybe not. Never can tell, but he’ll probably make some team very happy in a couple years. Barring an epic collapse, he’s lock #1 overall pick. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m not saying that Pitts season is over, but they are going to have a rough season and that will be a high pick.  

This doesn’t make sense for them 

You are correct.  At what point is the integrity of the game count?

With the Fins and Jets, the survivor pools are easy this year.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They have a hard time drafting DBs so I kind of get it 

My buddy is a Steelers fan and we kid around about how they thought Tremaine Edmunds was still on the board and they inadvertantly drafted his brother in the first round last year.

Just now, Just Joshin' said:

You are correct.  At what point is the integrity of the game count?

With the Fins and Jets, the survivor pools are easy this year.

How do you moderate the integrity of the game in this regard though? 

Besides, tanking like this still requires almost a perfect selection of players and free agents to be competitive. It's not a sure thing by any stretch. And hey it benefits us a little more than most of the league Sonics ain't complaining. 

What are the Dolphins doing? They have like two good players left now? No free agents will want to go there unless they get massively overpaid and their current GM got them into this mess so why would anyone believe that he'll get them out of it? I mean, I'm glad they're in the AFC East but what they're doing is nonsensical.

1 minute ago, patzen said:

What are the Dolphins doing? They have like two good players left now? No free agents will want to go there unless they get massively overpaid and their current GM got them into this mess so why would anyone believe that he'll get them out of it? I mean, I'm glad they're in the AFC East but what they're doing is nonsensical.

With all the picks they have, especially higher picks (1,2,3) Miami will be able to draft themselves out of talent hell.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

With all the picks they have, especially higher picks (1,2,3) Miami will be able to draft themselves out of talent hell.

In theory, sure. But their GM hasn't drafted particularly well so I'm not convinced they'll even come close to making the most out of those picks.