Bills at the Jets 9/8 First Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

He has not played that badly.  He made 1 mistake.  Nothing to worry about.  Bills only a TD away taking lead.  Just win baby.

I actually think he’s looked pretty good. Reminds me of those Bills-Pats games where we would force all those turnovers but let them hang around....

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Both Picks were his fault although they weren't blatant. First pick was behind the receiver and any receiver worth their salt is going to reach back for it, it was a bad bounce. The 2nd pic was throw to an area where no receiver was looking. Go back and look at it again. I did 3 times. At best it would have been intentional grounding.

First pick was a throw that was low and in front of Beasley... Not behind. He had both hands on it and missed it. That's not on Allen. At very least Beasley needs to make sure it doesn't go past him. 

The second pick was a tipped pass that was going to the outside.. Not sure what you're talking about.. 

• Like (+1) 2

I’m actually very encouraged by this start, which is hilarious considering the counting stats.

Our offense is moving the ball, Allen has been accurate, has moved well within the pocket, and has been hitting the underneath routs to keep the ball consistently moving instead of being 100% reliant on chunk yardage.

Our defense hasn’t surrendered a single point off the turnovers.

The turnovers themselves weren’t “bad”.  They weren’t related to poor decision making. They were, by and large, the sort of “freakish” plays you’ll see over the course of a season rather than Allen making poor decisions.

If we play the second half the same way we played the first, and actually get some decent luck, I think we’ll win 21-13.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1