Bills at the Jets 9/8 First Half Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

Making  statement that I dont know what I'm talking about just shows your ignorance. You're just another troll on here who needs to be right no matter what is happening in the game. The offense is atrocious and no one wants to hear about "learning opportunities:, thats what the preseason is for. And the INT that was called back was also JA fault, because he was throwing to Brown and the penalty wasn't on him. Get a clue Mr. Veteran Poster 

You're a cute one. 

Just now, offyourocker said:

Allen looks like a rookie.  We probably be winning if Barkley was in there

honestly, you're likely right.

Allen may have a higher ceiling, but Barkley has the experience and finesse. if Allen meets his ceiling, we'll be just fine

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

To their credit the O is playing great.  Josh (some bad luck and a lot of it his own doing) is turning the ball over like a river boat gambler.

Meh, Allen turnovers, Beasley caused a TO, play calling caused a TO. The O had a few moments but it was a disaster overall.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I want looking at the game thread until now, but I just knew people would be losing their minds over Allen. 

I mean its just one  half, but any competent opponent would be up at least 21-0 over the bills right now with these turn overs

Agree with this 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m actually very encouraged by this start, which is hilarious considering the counting stats.

Our offense is moving the ball, Allen has been accurate, has moved well within the pocket, and has been hitting the underneath routs to keep the ball consistently moving instead of being 100% reliant on chunk yardage.

Our defense hasn’t surrendered a single point off the turnovers.

The turnovers themselves weren’t “bad”.  They weren’t related to poor decision making. They were, by and large, the sort of “freakish” plays you’ll see over the course of a season rather than Allen making poor decisions.

If we play the second half the same way we played the first, and actually get some decent luck, I think we’ll win 21-13.

Agree with this.   2 bad luck ints but d gas held up.  Go bills 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Allen had a great first series and has made a number of impressive throws, but come on...

He dodged a bullet on a terrible throw on a terrible decision that was bailed out with a defensive holding flag on a DIFFERENT RECEIVER. 

Beasley INT was way low and behind. Catchable yes. Good throw, no. On a slant, the ball went off Beasley’s quad on his trailing leg. It was low and way behind. 

Watch how many catches receivers are having to stop or change direction the other way towards the ball. Allen has less head scratcher throws, but ball placement has been pretty bad at worse, and super inconsistent at best. 

Their defense made their adjustments. He will make his.  The only thing that matters in road games is the win.  Just win baby.  He wins and nothing matters.

• Awesome! (+1) 1