Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

41 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

OMG, this crap again.  If you can’t recognize why NE is completely different than Buffalo, I really have no idea what to tell you. 15-17 and Josh Allen vs. 6 SBs, Belichick, and Brady.  AB will be cut if he farts in a meeting.  In Buffalo and Oakland, would have to kiss his butt and he’d still pull crap.  Different leagues homeboy. 

Same situation, hypocrite. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

People saying “wait till he screws up NE” don’t get that it was all a show. He orchestrated this- well, he and his ####### agent. 

BTW, the "butter" reference was an old Sturat Scott saying. Would say some is butter cause "they on a roll" ..you were killing it this morning and making me laugh!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I am.  And Randy Moss never won a SB in Cheaterland.  And that was with Brady in his prime.

Bell was an idiot as well.  Not a great example there.

And obviously they've made more than enough money in their lives.  It's just funny to see a guy whine about guaranteed money making a move that pays him a third of what he would have made.

The only team that would give him that money is a team he soon realized he didn’t want to play for.  A team that would end his chance to get to HOF stats.  So he did what he does.  Acted up and ran himself out of town.  In fact he did it twice.  No he’s on the current SB champs.  He can make more money at some point, while padding his stats and maybe get a ring.

oh but wait, he’s a drug addict/mentally ill man who would never play for BB.  Did I get that right?

30 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So what?  Go kick their ass anyway.

Absolutely. There is simply no other position to take on this. Can't believe how many pansy ass wimps we have that call themselves fans. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

With the 15m plus other hidden incentives he will get from the Pats, he lost no more than 6m and will probably make it up on his next contract after he plays nice guy.

He wanted out and kept f'king up until they released him. He gamed the system and the league and should be suspended for the season. But no, now we have to deal with the Pats getting this sh^t for free. I hate NE even more. I hope we break them in two and put Brady, AB and Gordon on IR for life.

I can't hate them any more.  Every fiber of my being for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Not really. His new deal next year will set a new record for wide receivers, and make up for what he lost.

No way another team gives him a record deal after what he did to the Raiders. Pats won't either. He's also getting up there in age

2 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I think my frustration is that we finally have built a team the right way and hopefully this was our breakout year and the Pats jump in with some slimy, underhanded bs like always and will win the super bowl again. 

I mean yeah it sucks but on the other this is a tree that needs to get cut down sometime so ***** it BRING IT ON.

• Like (+1) 1