Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  You're as delusional as your hero.  The fact is he lost $21M with his "crazy like a fox" move.

With the 15m plus other hidden incentives he will get from the Pats, he lost no more than 6m and will probably make it up on his next contract after he plays nice guy.

He wanted out and kept f'king up until they released him. He gamed the system and the league and should be suspended for the season. But no, now we have to deal with the Pats getting this sh^t for free. I hate NE even more. I hope we break them in two and put Brady, AB and Gordon on IR for life.

Just now, Chemical said:

Youre joking about the Moss thing right?

He wasn’t being genuine while whining obviously. 

I edited my post to not make it sound like he was a cancer in Cheaterland.  Just saying Moss never won a SB there.

53 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

1. Earlier someone rooted for a plane crash. Never want that.

2. I’m rooting for an injury to AB that keeps him out of my life this season. Sorry.

That's just wrong, dude. Wrong. You need to make immediate amends to the football Gods. This is known. The sooner the better, but definitely before kickoff tomorrow. 

26 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Pats are $4.9m under cap...how can they afford a $24m AB contract?

Screenshot_20190907-144615.png

New England is giving Brown a one-year deal worth up to $15 million, Rosenhaus said. It includes a $9 million signing bonus, $10 million guaranteed and $5 million in incentives.

Deplorable 

unfortunately those #s seem off

i just looked at spotrac 

Practice Squad Money $1,360,000
Total Cap $189,286,438
Patriots Cap Space

($11,086,985)

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

they had to overpay, no doubt. But they had the cap room, and i think you could appeal to his ego by saying"you make it iN Buffalo< you will be the greatest ever" ...

Sometimes a person's ego is so immense there is no appealing to a guy like AB to come to Buffalo.  He's heard Buffalo getting crapped on by the media and has no interest to see if the bad press holds up to scrutiny.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wooo...so if hes a team wrecker this is the greatest thing to happen for the Bills no?

. I am with @BADOLBILZ, Bills could have used him and should have chased him with great fervour!

Really? For his talent or for something to rip the Bills over?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

New England is giving Brown a one-year deal worth up to $15 million, Rosenhaus said. It includes a $9 million signing bonus, $10 million guaranteed and $5 million in incentives.

Deplorable 

It would be interesting to see if the Pats have to juggle the payroll to the point where they call Bodine to come back for the vet minimum due to the drastic moves needed.

Just now, BillsRdue said:

With the 15m plus other hidden incentives he will get from the Pats, he lost no more than 6m and will probably make it up on his next contract after he plays nice guy.

He wanted out and kept f'king up until they released him. He gamed the system and the league and should be suspended for the season. But no, now we have to deal with the Pats getting this sh^t for free. I hate NE even more. I hope we break them in two and put Brady, AB and Gordon on IR for life.

The $15M is total, including incentives.  He's getting $9M guaranteed.  He's losing $21M at present.  Who knows what the future will bring.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Sometimes a person's ego is so immense there is no appealing to a guy like AB to come to Buffalo.  He's heard Buffalo getting crapped on by the media and has no interest to see if the bad press holds up to scrutiny.

thats true no doubt...but the thought that they should not have made a seriuos run at him i think id nuts..and was saying if=t for the last few days. Most thought i was nuts...

I actually believe MvBeane have built a great culture..the bonus of that is getting knuckleheads to buy in as the Pats have done over and over and over again

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

So reality is more hyperbolic than fiction I guess. They actually held exactly such a die in for chicken in Toronto as part of the protests. That was the reference. 

Reality is outstripping parody at an unprecedented rate these days.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really? For his talent or for something to rip the Bills over?

absolutely for his talent..Top 3 wideout in a league on an offence that has sucked for 17 years, has a QB on a rookie deal, bizillions in cap room and a great culture. They should have been all in to get him

Edited by plenzmd1

30 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You just know he's gonna be fine in NE. They might not win a SB this year, but they will probably clobber the Bills twice given the talent there.

Well, maybe McD and Co. should try to do something about that for a change.