Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Seahawks have 9 million - too little cap if they need to sign anyone else

Rams have 2 million - too little cap

49ers - 21 million cap I could see this

Cardinals - 2 million OVER the cap. Not happening

I think it could be:

Bears - Makes the most sense: ready to win now and 0 receivers outside a past his prime Robinson

Cowboys - It has Jerry Jones written all over it: Ready to win now

Lions - Patricia could steal a move from the Belichick playbook

Bills - Not really likely. Has proven hes the opposite of a process guy, but they had interest earlier and if the rest of the team is bought in, maybe they can handle one locker room cancer

Then between our two posts, and considering this is ultimately up to AB on where he wants to play... and I dont see him wanting to play in Chicago or Detroit...

I'm guessing Dallas or 49ers.

Just now, Beane/Allen said:

Anyone who knows what Chic Fil A stands for and still walks in the restaurant to eat. 

That's who 

Nope.

Not even close.

It's totally fine for their CEO not to support same-sex marriage; that's their right. It's also not hateful; close-minded perhaps, but if you can't point to a single hateful thing they've said or done, well, you're mis-labeling.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But didn't he lose all the money from the Raiders because of the fines and clauses?

Apparently so. Didn't read the fully story before chiming in, so I'm sure I'll get like 30 responses explaining that AB doesn't get any cash from the Raiders. Still don't believe he wants to play and it's pretty evident he didn't want to play for Oakland.

Just now, BillsfanAZ said:

How is he able to walk away with their money? He hasnt played a down. Maybe he got a work out bonus but he missed a lot of practice and workouts. He isnt getting any of his guarantees or salary. I would think the Raiders could go after him to recoup any money they have given him. 

He missed too many to qualify for his $1M bonus. So he has gotten $0.00 from the Raiders so far.

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The......WHAT??  Is that a thing?

Mayock is a nobody.  He commands little respect--he's a guy who did mock drafts.  You're saying that BB's leadership would not be as "demanding? as whatever Mayock does?

That's a hot take righ there...

...um...ok....Mike was nothing but a puppet if you say so...SMH.....

Just now, Chemical said:

I think you’re confused.

I asked for clarification on the AB timeline in the previous thread. Some posters were nice enough to offer that. You just repeatedly posted “you don’t understand”

stop acting like a psychopath 

Beane/Allen?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Then between our two posts, and considering this is ultimately up to AB on where he wants to play... and I dont see him wanting to play in Chicago or Detroit...

I'm guessing Dallas or 49ers.

Why wouldnt he want to play in chicago? Did you see their defense? With a  player like him and their running game they could challenge the rams.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Nope.

Not even close.

It's totally fine for their CEO not to support same-sex marriage; that's their right. It's also not hateful; close-minded perhaps, but if you can't point to a single hateful thing they've said or done, well, you're mis-labeling.

Stop. Stop feeding the troll. And stop going PPP with this bull####. Just drop it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Talking head on NFL Network right now speculating on AB's worth right now around the league.

He said he's talked to dozens of league insiders in the last hour.  Not hearing a lot of interest in wanting AB "inside the building."

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

There is a never-ending list of guys who end up with a golden lottery ticket for life called an NFL roster spot...and yet chose to throw it in the toilet and flush.

It's hard to say a guy who has made 70 million playing the NFL toilet flushed his lottery ticket….

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Why wouldnt he want to play in chicago? Did you see their defense? With a  player like him and their running game they could challenge the rams.

Did you see their Quarterback and their offense?

AB doesnt play defense.

No way he puts his career in the hands of Trubisky.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or...they respect him as a coach.  Do you think anyone on that Raiders has a lot of respect for Mayock in that position?  I'm sure they view him as a lightweight.  I bet a lot of the Raiders right now think Mayock totally blew this whole situation and now AB, their only offensive weapon (and hope) is gone.

Mayock is the GM, and he has been covering and evaluating the Game for a while, what have other new GMs done differently to get their jobs that give them so much more respect? He isn't coaching where you could argue playing the game or being in the game might help