Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Bears, Chiefs, Ravens, Niners, Jets, Dolphins, Pats, Texans, Redskins, Cowboys, Bucs, Panthers do the Hawks have any money left?

Those are the teams I could see.  I'll put the top three as Bears, Skins, Dolphins.

..he comes with  MAJOR endorsements from EXCEDRIN and PREPARATION-H............

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, eball said:

I read somewhere that Mayock would not agree to be "mic'd up" during filming.

That's because Mayock is a large part of the problem with his rookie John Wayne style of GM.

His comments should be behind closed doors instead of in the media. His all in or out comments were totally inappropriate on camera.

Gruden and Mayock together??? Was Kalil Mack a problem? Was Amari Cooper a problem? 

This AB situation is an attempt to CYA for a dumb a$$ Amari Cooper deal.

They deserve what they get!

Edited by VADC Bills

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's hard to say a guy who has made 70 million playing the NFL toilet flushed his lottery ticket….

Well he just flushed it today.  Could have been a lot more than what he's earned to date.

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Mayock is the GM, and he has been covering and evaluating the Game for a while, what have other new GMs done differently to get their jobs that give them so much more respect? He isn't coaching where you could argue playing the game or being in the game might help

Name all of the new GMS who wandered into the job and had this type of outcome before 1 game was played.

This is a total lack of respect on AB's part and I bet he's not the only one down on MAyock in that locker room.

17 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Given his almost none existent participation in the production, when GMs have been main story lines every year, I fully believe this. And good on him for taking that stance. Mayock doesn’t like circuses.

If this was true he wouldn’t have accepted the job from Gruden. He’s equally culpable imo.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Seahawks have 9 million - too little cap if they need to sign anyone else

Rams have 2 million - too little cap

49ers - 21 million cap I could see this

Cardinals - 2 million OVER the cap. Not happening

I think it could be:

Bears - Makes the most sense: ready to win now and 0 receivers outside a past his prime Robinson

Cowboys - It has Jerry Jones written all over it: Ready to win now

Lions - Patricia could steal a move from the Belichick playbook

Bills - Not really likely. Has proven hes the opposite of a process guy, but they had interest earlier and if the rest of the team is bought in, maybe they can handle one locker room cancer

I wouldn't rule out cap space because I think if he wants to play, he is only getting a vet minimum show me deal with incentives. He isn't getting anything big from anyone.

I doubt he is willing to sign for the Bears, they have no QB to get him the ball.

And he wouldn't go to Buffalo after Beane and the Bills turned him down after they only checked into him (he was so hurt his camp had to make up a story that he turned the Bills down...)