Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I see you joined this past weds. welcome and such an original screen name. as for the drooling, no, I'll probably take a nice big dump in his honor though, just for you.

Please, 

Don't watch him then.  At the very least, I won't need to hear your football commentary. 

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It would be a GENIUS move.

NE could have Demaryius Thomas and Antonio Brown?  I don't think AB can be controlled by BB at this point and wouldn't last long.  I think AB needs some help IF he is going to be in control mentally.

Ugh, if Thomas is half what he was and AB is mentally ok (he still performs at peak levels) that would be crazy weapons.  Brady has only really had one top notch receiver being Randy Moss.  And, that was a record season when they hit on all cylinders.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No? Remind me about why anyone should care about Antonio brown?

Self destructive behavior can be destructive to innocent people as well. He’s got little kids, for instance. AB is waving a sign, shooting up flares, and sounding alarms. Ignoring it may be tragic. 

Anyway, I’m done arguing the merits as to why people should be helped. It’s self evident to me. 

trying to reason about Antonio brown  is like trying to make sense out of nonsense. Right now he is acting nonsensical ….who knows what team will want to take on this headcase I'd guess not many I don't care how talented he is...and besides that, who will acquiesce with his helmet demands? Noone. Stalemate. His actions are clearly not in his best interest he and only he has screwed the pooch on his NFL career..I feel sorry for him ZERO 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Manther said:

NE could have Demaryius Thomas and Antonio Brown?  I don't think AB can be controlled by BB at this point and wouldn't last long.  I think AB needs some help IF he is going to be in control mentally.

Ugh, if Thomas is half what he was and AB is mentally ok (he still performs at peak levels) that would be crazy weapons.  Brady has only really had one top notch receiver being Randy Moss.  And, that was a record season when they hit on all cylinders.

And Josh Gordon don’t forget

• Like (+1) 1

Don't know that NE works for either party. He'd be on a short term deal, probably a year, would be paid less and would have terms similar to Oakland if guaranteed at all. I have a hard time seeing Brown accepting all that. Plus BB is a stickler and a disciplinarian. Doesn't seem like the right chemistry to me. Seattle would be a better fit IMO. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Self destructive behavior can be destructive to innocent people as well. He’s got little kids, for instance. AB is waving a sign, shooting up flares, and sounding alarms. Ignoring it may be tragic. 

Anyway, I’m done arguing the merits as to why people should be helped. It’s self evident to me. 

Point is, he has the millions to help himself. If he doesn't it's on him.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Well hopefully his wife will take the kids and leave him right now since it’s such a possible dire situation. I wouldn’t give AB the chance to screw up anything else he touches. 

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So you're saying he's on the phone with Reid and the Chiefs right now?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

It may be New England. Belicheck is good at neutralizing troubled players.

I don't see it.  If he bristled under the discipline of Mike Mayock, I can't see him wanting to knuckle under and do things the "Patriot Way."  Jeff Darlington just reported on ESPN that Brown wants it to be like the NBA where all players aren't accountable and stars are treated like stars. That's why the Raiders were perfect for him because Gruden "loves his players" and as long as they produce on the field, he'll tolerate anything else.  Mayock on the other hand demands accountability.