Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The......WHAT??  Is that a thing?

Mayock is a nobody.  He commands little respect--he's a guy who did mock drafts.  You're saying that BB's leadership would not be as "demanding? as whatever Mayock does?

That's a hot take righ there...

You totally misread my post.  My point is that Belicheck is the ultimate disciplinarian.  So if AB couldn't deal with Mayock's attempts to hold him accountable (i.e. fines), how could one expect that AB would want to play for Belicheck.

11 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I don't see it.  If he bristled under the discipline of Mike Mayock, I can't see him wanting to knuckle under and do things the "Patriot Way."  Jeff Darlington just reported on ESPN that Brown wants it to be like the NBA where all players aren't accountable and stars are treated like stars. That's why the Raiders were perfect for him because Gruden "loves his players" and as long as they produce on the field, he'll tolerate anything else.  Mayock on the other hand demands accountability.   

I just threw that out there...Randy Moss was mellow compared to Brown.

So he fleeces the Raiders by pulling these antics; walks away with their money, and doesn't have to play if he doesn't want to. As I've already opined, AB doesn't really even want to play football anymore. Hate to see him "win" with these tactics, but that's exactly what happened.

EDIT; It has been brought to my attention that AB didn't receive any financial compensation from Oakland.:beer:

Edited by LSHMEAB

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

NFW he ends up in NE. They prefer short white (cracker) recievers. The first time he threw a racial slur out in NE, he would be run out of town in a heartbeat. 

They also sign guys like Randy Moss and Josh Gordon

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The......WHAT??  Is that a thing?

Mayock is a nobody.  He commands little respect--he's a guy who did mock drafts.  You're saying that BB's leadership would not be as "demanding? as whatever Mayock does?

That's a hot take righ there...

I believe he is saying Belicheck would be more demanding.  

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

So he fleeces the Raiders by pulling these antics; walks away with their money, and doesn't have to play if he doesn't want to. As I've already opined, AB doesn't really even want to play football anymore. Hate to see him "win" with these tactics, but that's exactly what happened.

No, he walks away with no money and owing $250k in fines. He hasnt been paid a penny yet and its all been voided.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

You totally misread my post.  My point is that Belicheck is the ultimate disciplinarian.  So if AB couldn't deal with Mayock's attempts to hold him accountable (i.e. fines), how could one expect that AB would want to play for Belicheck.

If WEO thinks you said anything remotely negative about his Pats, it is on like Donkey Kong.

1 minute ago, Beane/Allen said:

On homesexuals ignoramus 

Methinks you're missing a very important comma in that sentence?

Also dying to know who's hating on "homesexuals" that's even been mentioned in this thread, but I have a feeling you won't be around long enough to tell me...just a guess.