Miami Houston trade Tunsil & Stills for at least 2-1sts, 1-2nd & more

Reed83HOF

37 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If Tim Murray didn't get unlucky and lose out on McDavid, he and Bielsma would still be here. The problem with the rebuild isn't the 2 GMs or 3 coaches we've had in the last couple of years. It's Jack Eichel.

But also not Jack Eichel’s fault he’s not Connor McDavid. Scouts and press tried to say they were both close in talent coming out. That was false. Which is also not Eichel’s fault. 

21 minutes ago, Virgil said:

And they have to sign him to an extension.  Wtf?

Beane needs to learn from the Dolphins GM.  

Yeah, trade with the Texans STAT!!

Edited by Heitz

4 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I said the Texans don't need a GM boy was I wrong .  Also kind of feel bad for Rosen

I’m right there with you. I know they needed o line helped but man, 2 awful, awful trades.  I actually don’t think O’Brien is a bad coach but he should not have full power.  He is only thinking short term because why does he care about the future if he gets fired.  

Miami and Seattle just destroyed Houston.  Miami is set up really nice for the future.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Insanity for a good but hardly great LT.  And then they gave away a super talented pass rusher for a 3rd and a bunch of garbage.  Bold strategy.

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

If the Dolphins are going to suck, then they might as well set themselves up for the future by getting high draft picks. Let’s hope the Dolphins do a Tim Murray with those picks and screw it up!

But lucky back, Murray made some really good moves - Kane was a 30 goal scorer this year; Robin L was a Venezia finalist; Ryan O’Reilly, and the Sabres were terrible.   Dude actually looks pretty smart in hindsight haha. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Good picks are only as good as the people making the picks. 

Definitely think draft picks get overrated.  But that is a ton for LT.  Absolute no brained and they have a ton of ammo in the draft.  

If they are smart, they are in awesome shape for the future.