Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Tsaikotic said:

oh...that was his projected cuts from that roster list ..I did one too above it but i didnt write these are the cuts like he did...

Oh crap! Sorry. I thought this thread was just for announced cuts, not speculation. I will see if I can edit.

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

MAYBE is the key word. Trying to justify DiMarco's existence on this roster is hilarious to me

Every year the Pats* have a FB on the roster. Do you notice him making any plays?

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The people who hate on fullbacks are schoop disciples, generally.

Makes sense when you say it that way. 

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

I still don't understand why we would need Croom later with Kroft, Smith, Knox and Sweeney on the roster. Are they anticipating Kroft getting hurt again already?

Kroft injury questions,  two rookies who they don't know how they will do when it's real bullets flying, and they probably like him as a player as well.

7 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

What is the point of this? Why not IR Croom now and keep Coleman?

If they IR him now he can’t return during the season 

they don’t feel Coleman is a risk to lose as a FA between now and next week, as he’s not subject to waivers 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, from_dunkirk said:

Oh crap! Sorry. I thought this thread was just for announced cuts, not speculation. I will see if I can edit.

yea he shouldnt have written it the way he did...i atleast said this is what i think will happen on mine..but yea our bad

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Pretty cool.   He gets another year to bulk up and follow Terry and Kim around so he'll be ready to transition into the ownership team down the line...

He's the Bill's version of Tom Branson of Dowton Abbey - sorry, wrong board...

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Every year the Pats* have a FB on the roster. Do you notice him making any plays?

Yes, when he caused a concussion to our best LB with a crown to helmet block.  

Just now, GG said:

I don't understand the fascination with Croom.  There will be multiple TEs available tonight who are better. 

I don't understand the fascination with Croom and Kelly Pegula. Hasn't that nonsense played itself out yet?

Look, I doubt they love Croom. But it costs them nothing to do this. It saves them from having Coleman's salary guaranteed for the entire year. And they have a guy in IR who knows the system and has worked with the team. Nothing great, but no downside that I can see.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Dean said:

You do realize, in a team sport like football, there are many contributions that aren't reflected in the stats. A guy can by 15 yards away from a tackle and be very influential on the play. He isn't a returner or gunner. But he contributes quite a bit. Same with offense. Josh throws a TD. RB runs for 20 yards. Maybe neither happens if DiMarco doesn't do his job.  

MAYBE is the key word. Trying to justify DiMarco's existence on this roster is hilarious to me