“Revolt” brewing in Miami locker room over potential Tunsil trade

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Meh, I'd imagine a lot of players in the Bills' locker room didn't feel great about McDermott and Beane showing up and dealing two of the team's most talented players in Watkins and Darby.

Winning fixes everything.

Yeah, and they made the playoffs the same year!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I doubt ownership is worrying too much about players staging a revolt when some of those same players are responsible for one winning season in the last ten years.   Miami needs to change their culture, and big time.   Getting rid of Gase was  huge step forward.    I am pretty sure they will be more than happy to send anyone staging a revolt to the waiver wire considering winning really isnt in the cards this year anyways. 

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Meh, I'd imagine a lot of players in the Bills' locker room didn't feel great about McDermott and Beane showing up and dealing two of the team's most talented players in Watkins and Darby.

Winning fixes everything.

They actually met with the leadership panel and the QB ahead of time to give them a heads up. Also, there were zero leaks to the media. In this case the Tunsil thing has been rumored about for awhile, which causes unrest and this kind of thing 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:
Imagine things actually getting worse after you get rid of Adam Gase. You hate to see it.

Again, the ‘Lenny and Squiggy Effect’:

”What else could go wrong?”

”HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

19 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Delicious.

Now why do I picture Montgomery Burns saying that?  ?

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean all the stories about everybody being on the block has to be demoralizing especially this close to the season starting.

Or the way it's going, ending before it even starts. That's a tough mindset for the players.

• Like (+1) 1