“Revolt” brewing in Miami locker room over potential Tunsil trade

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Then they lost and will lose again this year,  talent wins

smh...... trolls gonna troll.

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've been following Miami fairly close this offseason and Flores just doesn't strike me as a guy who's going to have success. He seems to fall into the trap that a lot of the belichick successors have fallen into...that because they worked with Belichick that they should be able to operate like he does. The "Patriot Way" exists because of Belichick. It's not something you can export to another team. Flores seems to believe otherwise and doesn't seem to feel the need to win the players over. Unfortunately for him, he's not Belichick and he absolutely needs to win the players over.

• Like (+1) 3

Pretty silly a group of players making up a crappy team talking about some sort of revolt.

What such a revolt even look like?  Worse effort?  Another losing season?   

What were they revolting against last year, or the year before....success as a team?  Winning?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you here on the Bills message board just to talk *****?

I have never seen this poster do anything other than come into an otherwise pleasant thread and post crap like that. It's not constructive at all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Pretty silly a group of players making up a crappy team talking about some sort of revolt.

What such a revolt even look like?  Worse effort?  Another losing season?   

What were they revolting against last year, or the year before....success as a team?  Winning?

Fitzy starts shaving and gets divorced 

Rosen dons a MAGA hat

Oleary wears gloves week 1

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If Miami trades Tunsil for Clowney then they are total clowns.  They have a bad OL as it is, he’s a blue chip player at LT and will need him to protect whatever QB they go get in the draft.  You don’t trade a young premiere LT for a pretty good DE who demands a massive contract and has effort questions around him during his career.

Clowney to Bills makes sense given he could be piece that puts us over the top.  Makes no sense for Dolphins given they just spent a 2nd round pick on a QB and certainly investing more into QB next draft or two.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you here on the Bills message board just to talk *****?

It always makes me sad when Bills fans can’t unite behind the simple joy that is crapping on the Dolphins (or Jets or Pats for that matter).

If you see a thread like this and your response is “Well the Bills suck too”, ya might not be a Bills fan... ?

• Like (+1) 5

53 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Meh, I'd imagine a lot of players in the Bills' locker room didn't feel great about McDermott and Beane showing up and dealing two of the team's most talented players in Watkins and Darby.

Winning fixes everything.

I suspect the discontent started well before that with exits of Woods and Gilmore. 

• Like (+1) 1