Mario Williams arrested!

babulator

3 hours ago, MR8 said:

Somewhere LeSean McCoy is saying "Damn Mario, I thought I told you to send your boys to rough her up! NEVER GO YOURSELF!"

At least he went to Shady for advice and now OJ....

Also we should take OJ's name off the wall

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Another example of men acting aggressively toward women, lots of insecure men with  bad intentions towards women in our society, already a restraining order on the thug, yet it’s a one hundred dollar bond,  What’s up with all the men with domestic violence issues in our communities?  

I’d certainly be worried if I were friends/family of this woman (or Mario) 

$100 bond for breaking into the house of an ex that already has a restraining order is aggressively casual unless I’m missing something in the story 

21 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I’d certainly be worried if I were friends/family of this woman (or Mario) 

$100 bond for breaking into the house of an ex that already has a restraining order is aggressively casual unless I’m missing something in the story 

How is breaking into someone house even after there is already a restraining order against that person a casual occurrence?? It is a crime.  Now there are two offenses against the thug, what do we have to, wait for the physical assault on this woman before this is considered serious?? Our society is broken when concerning a women’s safety in domestic assault cases.

3 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

In a perfect world. 

It’s an engagement ring. If she broke it off she should definitely give it back.  If he broke it off then it’s more questionable.

39 minutes ago, The Plastic Cup said:

I asked my lawyer about that during my divorce many years ago.  His wise advice was "just forgot it.....we're not even going to bring it up".

Yeah but you ended up getting married.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It’s an engagement ring. If she broke it off she should definitely give it back.  If he broke it off then it’s more questionable.

Yeah but you ended up getting married.

I dont remember if she broke it off or what? I remember some talk of Mario feeling bad?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

It is a civil matter but if the man actually gave the ring to the woman (her ring size, etc.), I would bet on either a settlement or the woman winning in court.  And btw I am not talking about what I or anyone else would deem to be morally correct. It's just hard to picture the man coming out ahead in a majority of cases like this.