Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

That's not unusual. Cameras in correctional facilities do not generally face into the individual cells. Inmates are still entitled to some minimal privacy, especially if he was taken off suicide watch so he can get suicided.

Would it be correct to assume that there are normally cameras within the hallways/non-cell locations? So, if there were any shenanigans that involved a second party within the proximity of Epstein's cell, that would be seen (also assuming there were no "malfunctions")?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

Would it be correct to assume that there are normally cameras within the hallways/non-cell locations? So, if there were any shenanigans that involved a second party within the proximity of Epstein's cell, that would be seen (also assuming there were no "malfunctions")?

I've had same thought/question. 

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

That's not unusual. Cameras in correctional facilities do not generally face into the individual cells. Inmates are still entitled to some minimal privacy, especially if he was taken off suicide watch so he can get suicided.

I went through the local "Citizen's Police Academy" for fourteen weeks last winter. It included a trip to the County's Correctional Facility. It's a prison that is a cluster of mini-prisons - each with a specific type of population. One of the five pods was for solitary confinement. Each pod has a central command station (and there's one in the main office which oversees all the pods in the cluster and the hallways between pods.

The pod's command station monitors all the cameras in the pod. They did not have cameras in the individual cells. However, there were two inmates on suicide watch. A corrections officer was stationed at a chair facing into the cell. Their job is to watch the inmate and every 15 minutes write a report in their log. That is a brutal job, one I would not want in a million years. 

16 minutes ago, Hedge said:

One would presume. I have no idea if MCC has a full camera system or not, I do not have anything to do with federal inmates.

By way of comparison, the NYS Dept. of Corrections did not have working camera systems in all of their facilities until about 3 years ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This is a new topic; the original was deleted by its creator, who claimed that he deleted it because he was very upset that a completely different topic was discussed 50 pages in (but who really deleted it because he's a ***** idjitard.)

Well, that sucks. It sucks a lot. I am pretty sure I should have won. 

Dude, is there any way to petition SDS to review the archives and tell us who the winner was? 

This is for bragging rights; so, he'll surely know how important it is and comply... 

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

A corrections officer was stationed at a chair facing into the cell. Their job is to watch the inmate and every 15 minutes write a report in their log. That is a brutal job, one I would not want in a million years. 

Yeah, that is the standard procedure for a 1-on-1 suicide watch, as far as I am aware of.

The only worse job that I can imagine is "special watch", where the COs have to watch the inmate constantly to make sure they crap in a bed pan, so that the CO can search the inmate's poo for contraband.

Easy work, but incredibly boring.

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I went through the local "Citizen's Police Academy" for fourteen weeks last winter. It included a trip to the County's Correctional Facility. It's a prison that is a cluster of mini-prisons - each with a specific type of population. One of the five pods was for solitary confinement. Each pod has a central command station (and there's one in the main office which oversees all the pods in the cluster and the hallways between pods.

The pod's command station monitors all the cameras in the pod. They did not have cameras in the individual cells. However, there were two inmates on suicide watch. A corrections officer was stationed at a chair facing into the cell. Their job is to watch the inmate and every 15 minutes write a report in their log. That is a brutal job, one I would not want in a million years. 

So, basically a better paid Walmart greeter, eh?

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%

This has existed in elite circles for decades (if not centuries). It's spread to multiple agencies, institutions, countries, and industries -- so much so they've boasted about it in plain sight for years. Rubbing our faces in it with symbolism: 

Example:

2Wbyr.png

Image result for fbi releases list of pedo symbols

A lamp post that isn't a LAMP post.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This is a new topic; the original was deleted by its creator, who claimed that he deleted it because he was very upset that a completely different topic was discussed 50 pages in (but who really deleted it because he's a ***** idjitard.)

And even though I have that person on “ignore” now, I see that he/she/zhe who deleted the original thread is posting in this newly created one. Bold move. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I like your takes too but on this its not worth arguing much further.   I'll just post these as to what I was alluding to. 

Aug 6, 2018 - US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in ... Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia ...

Aug 6, 2018 - Was President Trump admitting to collusion between his campaign and Russia? Was 

back to Epstein 

Wait. Are you still of the mindset that Trump colluded with Russia to tilt the election?

18 minutes ago, dubs said:

And even though I have that person on “ignore” now, I see that he/she/zhe who deleted the original thread is posting in this newly created one. Bold move. 

I think you're confusing posters. The original thread was started and deleted by McGee. He hasn't logged on since. 

46 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

One would presume. I have no idea if MCC has a full camera system or not, I do not have anything to do with federal inmates.

By way of comparison, the NYS Dept. of Corrections did not have working camera systems in all of their facilities until about 3 years ago.

If federal prison guards are like NYS CO's then it's not uncommon for them to work double shifts so they get half the year off.  If they're anything like most CO's I've encountered then I'm not surprised if this whole thing was just incompetence from the top down.

13 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I think you're confusing posters. The original thread was started and deleted by McGee. He hasn't logged on since. 

Oh!  Ha. Apologies to he who shall not be named!

• Haha (+1) 1