Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How about showering with his own daughter.  Would that cross your line? 

That's your excuse for voting for a friend of a child molester who rewarded the molester's "prosector" taht let him off with a slap on the wrist? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The only thing I'm grateful for regarding Trump is that he didn't acquire the Buffalo Bills.

So this would have been a forum without Bill Stime?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's your excuse for voting for a friend of a child molester who rewarded the molester's "prosector" taht let him off with a slap on the wrist? 

Why was Epstein given a slap on the wrist?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Why was Epstein given a slap on the wrist?

He was a well connected billionaire, I think that might of had something to do with it. 

How Acosta got a prime job from Trump is a good question, too  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He was a well connected billionaire, I think that might of had something to do with it. 

How Acosta got a prime job from Trump is a good question, too  

Connected to whom? Why would the Alexander Acosta extend this privilege to Epstein and not, say, the clients of UBS? 

And why did the New York County District Attorney's Office attempt to reclassify Epstein as a "low risk" sex offender (level 1) when he went back to NY? Was Cyrus Vance Jr. also blinded by money and fame?

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, LeviF said:

Connected to whom? Why would the Alexander Acosta extend this privilege to Epstein and not, say, the clients of UBS? 

And why did the New York County District Attorney's Office attempt to reclassify Epstein as a "low risk" sex offender (level 1) when he went back to NY? Was Cyrus Vance Jr. also blinded by money and fame?

Well, Trump defense attorney Dorshowitz was one of the people who defended him, so who knows. 

Trump did give the guy a cabinet position. Why? 

Trump had a pool party with Epstein, just them two and a bunch of young girls 

Still non stop partisan deflection from the farm.

If the orange dude did pedo, the millstone.  If Clinton, millstone and so on.  

It's a really easy concept

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, Trump defense attorney Dorshowitz was one of the people who defended him, so who knows. 

Trump did give the guy a cabinet position. Why? 

Trump had a pool party with Epstein, just them two and a bunch of young girls 

lol so what else does Dershowitz have in common with Epstein?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Depends on who you ask. One victim has claimed he was a client, then recanted 

I don't know anything about Dershowitz's proclivities. But he sure keeps strange company. He spent time in the waning days of the Trump admin lobbying for clemency for George Nader, who at one time was an intermediary between the governments of the UAE and...Israel

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, LeviF said:

To believe that Acosta made the decision without instructions from higher up is funny.  But it fits their narrative, so...

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Still non stop partisan deflection from the farm.

If the orange dude did pedo, the millstone.  If Clinton, millstone and so on.  

It's a really easy concept

Exactly right. If it is proven that Trump engaged in pedophilia then he can hang with the rest of them. Not hard to understand.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Honestly I’m fairly certain that, given the attitude toward Trump from media and the regime, if Trump was on the list we would have found out in 2020. Possibly 2016. 

I could be wrong but given the rats infesting the justice department I’m pretty sure I’m not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Since you  (Billsy) are the biggest backer of the  the groomers, I am 99.9999999999999999999% sure your name is not on Epstein's list.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is absolutely believable
Especially when you consider Trump very strange attraction to his own daughter and Epstein made a pass

Nobody gets to have a deviant relationship with my daughter, but me Donald Trump

What would you call someone who showers with his own daughter?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What a big nothing burger. Naturally they’ve curated this so that anyone still useful to the regime is safe. 

Our resident leftist friends still have to explain why a prosecutor who had no issue going balls to the wall in billion dollar cases against the biggest banks and cartels suddenly decided to give a “sweetheart deal” to Epstein when he just so happened to be providing information to the FBI “as agreed upon.” What information? About whom? 

For those uninitiated, this is a classic “limited hangout.” 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What a big nothing burger. Naturally they’ve curated this so that anyone still useful to the regime is safe. 

Our resident leftist friends still have to explain why a prosecutor who had no issue going balls to the wall in billion dollar cases against the biggest banks and cartels suddenly decided to give a “sweetheart deal” to Epstein when he just so happened to be providing information to the FBI “as agreed upon.” What information? About whom? 

For those uninitiated, this is a classic “limited hangout.” 

• Angry 1