Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

“Hey Hillary! Why Did Your Husband Visit Epstein Island 26 Times!” – Chaos Erupts as Hillary’s Security DRAGS Brave Man Out of Campaign Event for Demanding Answers Regarding Her Husband’s Relationship With Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein 

by Cullen Linebarger

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/hey-hillary-why-did-your-husband-visit-epstein/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

You know whatever, I get everyone here wants to throw ***** at the big name on either side of the political aisle that their on. The thing that pisses me off is that we're how far out from when they finally decided to go after this guy? How is it just two ***** PEOPLE THAT THE FALLOUT HAS BEEN LIMITED TO?

That should make everyone ***** mad!

It's like oh we got the guy, oops he's dead but we got the other girl nothing to see here, how the ***** did this blow up in precisely no one else's face?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 10:28 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Hope this happens 

Remember it’s not the client list - that’s still under seal.

This is just “associates”, and they’ll likely be all the names we already know (Clinton, Gates, etc).  

• Like (+1) 1

So the flight logs don’t show Trump flew to Pedo Island and were from almost 30 years ago. No wonder why no one is mentioning him. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

The Left will ignore this and keep running with their “factual” Epstein/Trump narrative no matter what.

All they have is that Trump associated with Epstein 20 years ago.  Yeah, no *****. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

All they have is that Trump associated with Epstein 20 years ago.  Yeah, no *****. :rolleyes:

…..and that’s good enough for them to keep their multitudes of conspiracy theory falsehoods going as fact.

• Like (+1) 1

I have to echo @Warcodered and his comments from a while back.  Forget political affiliations, forget turning a blind eye to some of the unsavory accusations against the candidate or party of your choosing, or rationalizing relative degrees of behavior. 

Epstein is widely acknowledged as a very wealthy guy, who engaged in abhorrent criminal activity, and did so with the acknowledgement and partnership of some very powerful people.  

How the #### are so many--or any-- names redacted/unknown/protected in 2023?   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have to echo @Warcodered and his comments from a while back.  Forget political affiliations, forget turning a blind eye to some of the unsavory accusations against the candidate or party of your choosing, or rationalizing relative degrees of behavior. 

Epstein is widely acknowledged as a very wealthy guy, who engaged in abhorrent criminal activity, and did so with the acknowledgement and partnership of some very powerful people.  

How the #### are so many--or any-- names redacted/unknown/protected in 2023?   

Didn't Trump hang out with this horrible person? 

• Eyeroll 1

Those who would prosecute or are above those who would prosecute ARE themselves the clients.

I'm certain there are names from all over the political spectrum on the list.  Every single one should rot in hell.

For the Quack, MD's and Billsfuk.c's of the world?  Like everything else in their lives they will only see the political.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Didn't Trump hang out with this horrible person? 

It's been widely reported they crossed paths. 

It's been widely reported that Bill Clinton crossed paths as well, as did his wife, former Sect'y of State and Dem Pres candidate Hillary Clinton did as well. 

When, and if, names are released, I'd assume we will see Biden(s), Schumer(s), McConnell(s), and so many more on the list.  

I say let's get to it.   I also say that fixating on what is already known seems sort of silly.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Is it out of the question that our kid sniffing POTUS who bragged about kids rubbing his leg hair when he was a lifeguard who has spent 50 years among the swamp elite could also be on the list?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's been widely reported they crossed paths. 

It's been widely reported that Bill Clinton crossed paths as well, as did his wife, former Sect'y of State and Dem Pres candidate Hillary Clinton did as well. 

When, and if, names are released, I'd assume we will see Biden(s), Schumer(s), McConnell(s), and so many more on the list.  

I say let's get to it.   I also say that fixating on what is already known seems sort of silly.  

Trump did not just cross paths with him, he partied and had a pool party with just the criminal molester and 28 "girls" 

Clinton is bad also, no doubt. Clinton and Trump, neither should be president again, no doubt

MAGA doesn't care though. Will you vote for Trump, knowing he was part of Epstein's criminal crowd? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump did not just cross paths with him, he partied and had a pool party with just the criminal molester and 28 "girls" 

Clinton is bad also, no doubt. Clinton and Trump, neither should be president again, no doubt

MAGA doesn't care though. Will you vote for Trump, knowing he was part of Epstein's criminal crowd? 

it was reported Epstein tried to get a girl to have sex with him at trumps estate and trump had him removed and they never spoke again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

it was reported Epstein tried to get a girl to have sex with him at trumps estate and trump had him removed and they never spoke again. 

This was after they had the pool party together, right? Just them two, and girls? 

So you are ok with Trump, right? His association with this sexual predator is no problem for you 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

AT some point you just have to ignore its pathetic attempts to derail this into some Trump narrative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

AT some point you just have to ignore its pathetic attempts to derail this into some Trump narrative.

When there is no defense, ya, just ignore the elephant in the room 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This was after they had the pool party together, right? Just them two, and girls? 

So you are ok with Trump, right? His association with this sexual predator is no problem for you 

So if the girls were of age I don’t see the issue. Epstein wasn’t known publicly as a monster yet. Wolf in sheep’s clothing 

• Thank you (+1) 1