Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

3 hours ago, snafu said:

This is one week of trolling...and it is 100% trolling because you keep bringing it up when nobody else is talking about it.

Holy crap.  Say it once or twice.

You also like to b!tch about "whataboutisms".  WTF makes this different?

Stop being an #######.

Who is Acosta?  Jim Acosta???

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Alexander Acosta.  He's the federal attorney who had no responsibility over Epstein's 2008 plea bargain in Florida.

Ha. I know. After Tibs wrote Acosta nearly 500 times in this thread I thought it would be funny. That’s why I’m not a comedian. 

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

Ha. I know. After Tibs wrote Acosta nearly 500 times in this thread I thought it would be funny. That’s why I’m not a comedian. 

Yeah, you're a pretty bad comedian.

You make up for it by being a pretty good idiot, though...so you got that going for you, which is nice.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, you're a pretty bad comedian.

You make up for it by being a pretty good idiot, though...so you got that going for you, which is nice.

haha. Good memory!

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, dubs said:

Tib's latest man crush after Biden.  Of course by tomorrow morning Tibs could be back on the Warren wagon but he is due for a Buttigieg polishing.