Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

Why is Barr not investigating the whole Epstein affair conspiracy cover up murder if it is such a big deal?

Because he realizes that you should always trust human incompetence over some grand assassination plan.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Because he realizes that you should always trust human incompetence over some grand assassination plan.

That should certainly be the starting point while looking into this, I wouldn't disagree. Though, you do have to admit -- there's more than a little strange with this particular case. His connections to the most powerful people on the planet (not just country) alone warrants extra scrutiny, then you throw in: 

* Both guards fell asleep

* The needed cameras apparently malfunctioned for two hours around the event

* He broke certain bones in the throat more associated with homicide than prison suicide

* One of the attending MEs present at the autopsy has publicly doubted the ruling of a suicide

* Epstein was attacked just a few weeks prior, and wasn't moved or put under extra watch

All that could still have happened due to human incompetence, I grant you. But it all happening at the exact right time is rightfully dubious. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That should certainly be the starting point while looking into this, I wouldn't disagree. Though, you do have to admit -- there's more than a little strange with this particular case. His connections to the most powerful people on the planet (not just country) alone warrants extra scrutiny, then you throw in: 

* Both guards fell asleep

* The needed cameras apparently malfunctioned for two hours around the event

* He broke certain bones in the throat more associated with homicide than prison suicide

* One of the attending MEs present at the autopsy has publicly doubted the ruling of a suicide

* Epstein was attacked just a few weeks prior, and wasn't moved or put under extra watch

All that could still have happened due to human incompetence, I grant you. But it all happening at the exact right time is rightfully dubious. 

Just working in a prison for a couple years the security malfunction and the guards falling asleep didn't surprise me at all.  Can suicide be ruled out if he broke certain bones in his throat?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Just working in a prison for a couple years the security malfunction and the guards falling asleep didn't surprise me at all.  Can suicide be ruled out if he broke certain bones in his throat?

I’m not sure — not an ME. But from what I understand it’s rare in suicides in general. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I’m not sure — not an ME. But from what I understand it’s rare in suicides in general. 

I'd be more suspicious of the chief ME's findings if there weren't some irregularities.

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah, but we are not talking about the Mayberry jail here.  There was not a higher profile prisoner in the state of New York at the time but he got all the security protocols that Otis the town drunk got.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He has a tweet thread about it and said she was fired for accessing the material, not for leaking it. No one at either network knows who leaked it.

Dropping for the Megyn blurb. 

For what it's worth:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a California brewery. They didn't print many, but that they printed any...

Clovis brewery prints 'Epstein didn't kill himself' on the bottom of cans

Questions surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide have popped up everywhere lately, and now they have even made their way to the bottom of a beer can.

Printed on the bottom of the cans sold at Tatical Ops Brewing in Fresno is the message, "2019/11/06 EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF."

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

On 11/7/2019 at 5:05 PM, Gary Busey said:

Epstein is bad news for Trump and the establishment (and IC). Trump is part of the establishment nimrod.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is a California brewery. They didn't print many, but that they printed any...

Clovis brewery prints 'Epstein didn't kill himself' on the bottom of cans

Questions surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide have popped up everywhere lately, and now they have even made their way to the bottom of a beer can.

Printed on the bottom of the cans sold at Tatical Ops Brewing in Fresno is the message, "2019/11/06 EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF."

</snip>

The Clinton / Epstein Story just won’t go away.  ?

• Like (+1) 1