Body donation center raided in Phoenix

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My dad never went to college and always said he wanted to go

So he's gonna be a UB bull when he dies!

Goin to UB medical school

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

No, but I’d give an arm & a leg to find out.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I already said I’d lose my head over this but you had to get a leg up on me dint ya?

I can't put my finger on it.  But it seems the judge may have cut his nose off to spite his face.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I already said I’d lose my head over this but you had to get a leg up on me dint ya?

@Cripple Creek wears his heart on his sleeve. Don't take it so personal and get your nose out of joint.  Let cooler heads prevail, come tailgate time you two will bend a few elbows and laugh this whole thing off even if the Bills get chopped up on the field.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

Have you all lost your heads? This news is so macabre it makes my skin crawl! I’m falling to pieces over this story. I really need a shoulder to cry on.. Maybe professional help -but I’ll need a friends hand to foot the bill.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Have you all lost your heads? This news is so macabre it makes my skin crawl! I’m falling to pieces over this story. I really need a shoulder to cry on.. Maybe professional help -but I’ll need a friends hand to foot the bill.

We both know it...this place just got caught.  You know this is happening all over the place....especially in other countries.

There's probably a place in Syria in which makes this place look like a small little Donut shop.