Sign in to follow this  
tomur67

IMHO - David Sills V will be cut by the Bills and will be quickly picked up by the Patriots.

I realize this is a long shot speculation, but I think he is just a perfect replacement for Chris Hogan.  He's got good size,  6'3".  Better than average speed,  ran a 4.57 sec. forty at the combine.  And he can catch TD's, he had 35 in a 3 year college stretch.   It looks like the Bills don't want him, but from what I 've read about him,  he has a never say die attitude and will push himself to  do whatever he needs to succeed. Brady will love him!

• Meh 3
  • Skeptical 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If they felt that way about him, they would have drafted him....in the 7th round.

Or they simply could have gone hard after him once the draft was over...I don’t believe they did unless I missed that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Well, Jimmy crack corn...and I don’t care...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This should go in the "bold predictions" thread.

We may have different definitions of bold.

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

We may have different definitions of bold.

Indeed.

were doomed!

37 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

I realize this is a long shot speculation, but I think he is just a perfect replacement for Chris Hogan.  He's got good size,  6'3".  Better than average speed,  ran a 4.57 sec. forty at the combine.  And he can catch TD's, he had 35 in a 3 year college stretch.   It looks like the Bills don't want him, but from what I 've read about him,  he has a never say die attitude and will push himself to  do whatever he needs to succeed. Brady will love him!

Out of curiosity: Did this come to you in a dream, or something?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He'll have to wrestle that Pats* roster spot from Brandon Reilly's cold hands.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

?  Can we have training camp and preseason at least partially first.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Out of curiosity: Did this come to you in a dream, or something?

He consulted with a medium that conjures the same demons as Giselle.

4 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Why are you saying this?

Because he wants attention.  Don't give it to him

I'd love to have a BBQ sauce as bold and hot as this take.

• Haha (+1) 1

See that?

I thought we already had reached the low point of the offseason... but now let’s start wringing our hands that an UDFA will fail to make the Bills, among an arguably average WR group....  and go on to become a mainstay with the Super Bowl champs.

Sure

the pats had 12 draft picks, if they wanted him they would have drafted him

The Bills don't want him.  

What did they say? Tell me the exact words.

We don't want him.  

I don’t think I’ve cared about anything less than this.

Actually, the Pats will pick him up, convert him back to a QB and he will replace Brady and lead them to 5 more Super Bowls over the next 10 years . . . and Bills be continual losers and we fans will lament letting him go for the next 15 years.

• Haha (+1) 2

Since he's relatively new to the position I would venture he's a strong practice squad candidate.  I doubt the Pats or any other team claim him if he doesn't make our 53 man roster.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, BobDVA said:

were doomed!

Worse than that!  Go to OTW and watch the “adults” brawling at a 7 year old baseball game. I’m afraid we missed the “doomed” tipping point a while ago.....  

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

Which one of our potential cuts, or actual cuts, don't get "picked up by the Patriots?"