This is why I don't eat at Golden Corral

Ahhhhh my eyes!!!! Put some clothes on you obese attention *****!  Seriously, if you are fat like that, don’t show off your gunt.  I don’t want to see your nasty body, especially at a restaurant

One of my favorite comments(where she is getting abused for her poor fashion sense and regard for other people’s eyes)

”I will never wear that top again”

dont forget about the shorts lol

It's all-you-can-eat.  If I was in Golden Corral mgmt... I'd kick her out too!  Probably eating them out of house and home!

Another note, I find it peculiar that she says: "I never wanna wear that shirt again."

Huh???? You think she would say: "I never wanna go to Golden Corral again!"  I guess... THAT'S just too hard, impossible! /smh   So much "trauma" yet, she can't quit strapping on the feed bag @ that fine all-you-can-eat establishment! Can't say I blame her!

Holy Moly! And people want to legalize pot, like society ain't stoned/high enough?

I wonder what counsel and the social justice warrior to the stars, @BringBackFergy & @Gugny have to say about this story... They are my guiding light.

• Thank you (+1) 1

a plus size girl and very plus sized on top was making a sub for me last week, wearing basically a tight and lowcut white t-shirt

why do they think this is attractive?

1 hour ago, Pete said:

One of my favorite comments(where she is getting abused for her poor fashion sense and regard for other people’s eyes)

”I will never wear that top again”

dont forget about the shorts lol

Seriously.  The button on those shorts is one sit-down away from becoming a speeding bullet.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Seriously.  The button on those shorts is one sit-down away from becoming a speeding bullet.

they haven't invented a machine to measure the stress on that poor button

• Awesome! (+1) 1