Breaking: Kroft breaks foot

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad we have 5 in OTA camp...! Did Croom break it?

What the Bills SHOULD do: Trade for Kyle Rudolph. What the Bills WILL do: Re-sign Jake Fisher Ugh.

Folks need to calm down a little bit.....this was not a bad signing and the bills covered themselves at TE and can wait for him to come back healthy

Posted Images

Breaking...haha...

Crappy news for him and the team. His best shot at starting, at the very least it seems he'll miss most of the offseason. 

I guess a positive note is more opportunity for Knox or some of the other young guys to step up. 

• Like (+1) 3

he's toast.

I mean, from what I'm seeing he has had foot issues and looks as though they have come back.

Bengals' Tyler Kroft: Done for season after surgery

Kroft underwent season-ending foot surgery Friday and will be placed on injured reserve, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Kroft missed the Bengals' past four games due to a fractured right foot and had yet to resume practicing since suffering the injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he's toast.

I mean, from what I'm seeing he has had foot issues and looks as though they have come back.

Kroft underwent season-ending foot surgery Friday and will be placed on injured reserve, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Kroft missed the Bengals' past four games due to a fractured right foot and had yet to resume practicing since suffering the injury.

Same foot?

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he's toast.

Donzo. That sucks, but Bills need to move on.