Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

WI is gone for the left. 

OH is gone for the left.

PA is gone for the left. 

FL is gone for the left. 

That's checkmate.

PA is safe for Biden.  Pittsburgh, Philly, and Scranton.

The other three states will be interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

PA is safe for Biden.  Pittsburgh, Philly, and Scranton.

The other three states will be interesting.

That would require a strong turnout in those three areas, and Biden/Harris doesn't inspire that.

But 10 weeks left, lots of things change.

Thanks.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

WI is gone for the left. 

OH is gone for the left.

PA is gone for the left. 

FL is gone for the left. 

That's checkmate.

When the democratic super pacs pulled out of Ohio, and then some pulled out of Florida earlier this year, it got people wondering about the internals. That those super pacs that had previously pulled out have not returned to Florida (not that I have read, at any rate) after the covid lockdown, that pretty much says to me that either they do not have the money to return or the money would be wasted (internals).

That is 2 outta the 3 needed to win without something astonishing happening in a traditionally red or blue state (to flip it). 

I would assume PA would go for Trump again. Philly is one thing, but the rest of the state ain’t votin’ for Joe. I look forward to hearing updates on those internals, and if things swing back to Joe.

• Like (+1) 1

....LMAO....Mother Superior says "no way Joe".......basement wi-fi sucks which would be the PERFECT excuse for  his "garbled (COUGH)" responses.....

Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Thursday that former Vice President Joe Biden cancel his three scheduled debates with President Trump because the commander-in-chief would "belittle" the forum and engage in "skullduggery."

"I don't think that there should be any debates," Pelosi said out of the blue at a news conference at the Capitol, saying she doesn't want the debates to be "an exercise in skullduggery."

"I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States. Now I know that the Biden campaign thinks in a different way about this."

Indeed, Biden told MSNBC Thursday he's still planning on showing up to the high-profile faceoffs with the president.

"As long as the [debate] commission continues down the straight and narrow as they have, I'm going to debate him," Biden said, adding that he'd call out any Trump lies in real-time.

"I’m going to be a fact-checker on the floor as I’m debating him," he added.

Pelosi is the latest high-profile Democrat to offer a major piece of advice to the former vice president. Earlier this week, former 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Biden shouldn't concede the race under any circumstances.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-says-biden-shouldnt-debate-trump-i-wouldnt-legitimize-a-conversation-with-him

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I'll say it again. My mom who will be 94  on Tuesday forgets who she is, usually just after she wakes up. Joe is in the early stages pf dementia.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

It will be 331 if he carries the democratic led states he did in 2016.

I played around on 270towin.com this afternoon and got a pretty realistic narrow win for Trump (270-268):

https://www.270towin.com/maps/moKYY

Problem is, Trump has little room for error.   My money’s still on Biden winning a close one.  But, plenty of time to go and plenty of gaffes to be had.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You would think -- but the internal numbers I'm hearing are bad for Joe in PA. We'll find out soon enough.

I was in Philly in 2008 during election and I went through neighborhoods were literally every yard had an Obama sign. Obama won Philly by 400k votes because of the huge turnout against a boring opponent. I bet Joe wins by closer to 100k and Trump kicks him around the rest of the state. Boring candidates don't get many people to show 

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

I'll say it again. My mom who will be 94  on Tuesday forgets who she is, usually just after she wakes up. Joe is in the early stages pf dementia.

My grandmother went through it and I only had to deal with it when I visited and I feel for you. I probably dealt with 1% of what you do and found it hard. Please keep being the good guy.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

Sorry about your mom, but that doesn't make you any more qualified to diagnose than the rest of us who have been through the same thing. The fact that you don't say the same thing in regards to Trump, proves my point! 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

285161_image.jpg

For the most part these are things Biden has actually said. He is not a leader. When asked about how he would handle Covid-19 he stated that as president, he would do what the experts told him to do. Which experts? They have all disagreed on what are the most important things to do. The true leader says that he will listen to advice but make the decision that he feels is best for the country. Joe, we're not looking to hire someone to work on the factory floor and be told what to think or do. Leading from behind is what Obama did and frankly Joe, you're simply Obama light. Biden says during the Obama administration that he was the last person in the room with the president when he made important decisions. It's as if those decisions were anything but colossal disasters.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kamala Harris changes Joe's plan for a national mask mandate.

Remember: Harris-Biden 2020. Coming soon to an election near you!

She forgot to say C'mon man.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/27/2020 at 3:39 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LMAO....Mother Superior says "no way Joe".......basement wi-fi sucks which would be the PERFECT excuse for  his "garbled (COUGH)" responses.....

Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Thursday that former Vice President Joe Biden cancel his three scheduled debates with President Trump because the commander-in-chief would "belittle" the forum and engage in "skullduggery."

"I don't think that there should be any debates," Pelosi said out of the blue at a news conference at the Capitol, saying she doesn't want the debates to be "an exercise in skullduggery."

"I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States. Now I know that the Biden campaign thinks in a different way about this."

Indeed, Biden told MSNBC Thursday he's still planning on showing up to the high-profile faceoffs with the president.

"As long as the [debate] commission continues down the straight and narrow as they have, I'm going to debate him," Biden said, adding that he'd call out any Trump lies in real-time.

"I’m going to be a fact-checker on the floor as I’m debating him," he added.

Pelosi is the latest high-profile Democrat to offer a major piece of advice to the former vice president. Earlier this week, former 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Biden shouldn't concede the race under any circumstances.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-says-biden-shouldnt-debate-trump-i-wouldnt-legitimize-a-conversation-with-him

Has this ever happened before?  No debate or talk of no debate?

On 8/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, Unforgiven said:

Hahaha. Tronovich???

There were no debates before Kennedy vs Nixon in 1960.

Joe is toast in a debate. He'll be looking to his wife and be crying "Mommy, make the bad man go away!"

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

.....Mumblin' Joe strikes again.......FINALLY came out this week and mentioned protests and violence......now now says this??...military sued?...private militia?......seriously?......

Biden tells National Guard: I'll never use the military as 'a prop'

Former Vice President Joe Biden pledged Saturday to National Guard members that he'd never put them in the middle of a domestic political dispute and he'd "restore" respect for civilian-military relations.

"It's been tested lately," Biden said to the virtual National Guard Association of the United States' 142nd General Conference.

"But I promise you as president, I'll never put you in the middle of politics or personal vendettas. I'll never use the military as a prop or as a private militia to violate the rights of fellow citizens. That’s not law and order. You don't deserve that."

Democrats have long accused President Trump of using the armed forces for political goals, citing deployment of troops to the Mexico border and threats to send federal forces to cities led by Democrats to squash protests.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-national-guard-trump-prop

...uh oh...Joe OD'ed on Melatonin and is late to the condemnation party......

Pollster: Biden denounces Kenosha violence after campaign 'misjudged how important it was to the American people'

NY Times, Axios and Politico published stories warning Kenosha violence could push voters to GOP

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden finally condemned the ongoing violence in Kenosha, Wis. and cities across the country after his campaign initially "misjudged how important it was to the American people," pollster and president of Maslansky & Partners, Lee Carter told “Fox & Friends Weekend” Sunday.

"I think it's important that we take note of this shift on the violence, because it's really really important to the American people, and I think that his campaign might have misjudged how important it was to the American people and what it meant," Carter said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I saw a bit between Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo and they were really taking Senile Joe to task over this.  I was surprised.  I figured they must has had some other polling that hit close to home like CNN is partly responsible because of covering they do for Senile Joe and the rioters.

• Like (+1) 1

you know what would be absolutely hilarious, is if the Dems lost the House along with the general election. Pelosi and Schiff (for brains) out on the sidewalk, would be icing on the cake.

talk about your left meltdown.....

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2