Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 minutes ago, Niagara said:

I did not write it, it was a cut n paste. What is she then? A Megan Markel? A Mulatto? Mixed race?

Mix of Indian and Jamaican. More specifically, she's not African American, which is what they're trying to pass her off as.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Niagara said:

The cartoon by Johannes Leak in The Australian newspaper,  depicted a beaming Biden saying, "It's time to heal a nation divided by racism."

The drawing then showed him pointing to Harris, the first Black woman on a major-party U.S. presidential ticket, and saying, "So I'll hand you over to this little brown girl while I go for a lie-down."

cartoon.jpg

Biden introduced Harris as his running mate by saying, “This morning, all across the nation, little girls woke up - especially Black and brown girls who so often feel overlooked and undervalued in their communities - but today, today, just maybe, they’re seeing themselves for the first time in a new way: as the stuff of presidents and vice presidents.”

That is, Biden used race for political purposes. He said the words "black and brown girls" as he presented his running mate as an exemplar. Maybe that's okay. Maybe that's excellent. But it's not above mockery. The idea that the cartoonist is a racist is an effort to defend Biden, to give him free rein to use race and to make anyone who would criticize him afraid that they'll get called a racist and cancelled.

There are people who think that any use of race is racist. These people are mostly on the right. They'll say that anti-racism demands austere colorblindness. But these people are not dominant in mainstream politics and culture at the moment. So speaking in racial terms is quite common among people who don't want to be considered racist. But no one can control where the line is between the talk about race that's worthy and beneficial and where it begins to get racist. The cartoonist was implying that Biden's use of race is at least a little racist, and one defense of Biden is to say that the cartoonist was racist.

One thing is clear to me: If Biden is going to use race the way he has, he must be open to ridicule for using it the wrong way or using it too much. We are lost if we let American culture degenerate into power-seekers who use race as a manipulative tool and masses of people who look on blankly and nod because they don't know how to object without getting accused of racism.

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2020/08/can-biden-escape-criticism-for.html

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Real Problem with Joe's Dementia

by Sally Zelikovsky

Original Article

Many Americans seem to have understandably concluded that Joe Biden has dementia based on his very public displays of confusion, aphasia, and incoherence.

(snip)

Joe Biden is presenting exactly as my father did in the early stages -- right down to the vacant look in his eyes.

(snip)

As the disease grabs hold of one’s faculties, men like Biden and my father continue to view themselves as experienced executives -- in control, commanding, and coherent; holding court as the family patriarch; the old dude who’s seen it all. They don’t doubt their ability

And that's the real problem.....as much as I know with absolute certainty that Biden is a grade-A corrupt scumbag, a Biden Presidency wouldn't be the end of the world if he was 65.   But when you have an actual puppet who has little idea what is going on (and make no mistake, this puppet will sit on his throne until he's dead or voted out), it is pretty frightening to think of who might be calling the shots in the back rooms.  The faceless lunatic fringe that owns the Democratic party these days is very scary.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden introduced Harris as his running mate by saying, “This morning, all across the nation, little girls woke up - especially Black and brown girls who so often feel overlooked and undervalued in their communities - but today, today, just maybe, they’re seeing themselves for the first time in a new way: as the stuff of presidents and vice presidents.”

That is, Biden used race for political purposes. He said the words "black and brown girls" as he presented his running mate as an exemplar. Maybe that's okay. Maybe that's excellent. But it's not above mockery. The idea that the cartoonist is a racist is an effort to defend Biden, to give him free rein to use race and to make anyone who would criticize him afraid that they'll get called a racist and cancelled.

There are people who think that any use of race is racist. These people are mostly on the right. They'll say that anti-racism demands austere colorblindness. But these people are not dominant in mainstream politics and culture at the moment. So speaking in racial terms is quite common among people who don't want to be considered racist. But no one can control where the line is between the talk about race that's worthy and beneficial and where it begins to get racist. The cartoonist was implying that Biden's use of race is at least a little racist, and one defense of Biden is to say that the cartoonist was racist.

One thing is clear to me: If Biden is going to use race the way he has, he must be open to ridicule for using it the wrong way or using it too much. We are lost if we let American culture degenerate into power-seekers who use race as a manipulative tool and masses of people who look on blankly and nod because they don't know how to object without getting accused of racism.

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2020/08/can-biden-escape-criticism-for.html

The real question is, under ordinary circumstances, if she wasn't er brown and a female,

would she ever be nominated as vice president under anyone beside dementia Joe and his affirmative action pick.

Somehow I highly doubt it.

...and he still didn't get it right...now they have to hide her real heritage because they have to fool their dummy

voters into thinking she's African American.

IMHO the racists probably picked Kamala to appeal to blacks because shes a pot smoker.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Correction: Biden had 7. Trump ate two of them.

#IMPEACH

By God............you're right !

51a.jpg

BidenWatch for August 17, 2020. 

“The Virtual DNC starts today, voters are not sold on Slow Joe, Team Obama thinks he’s an idiot, he hates the Second Amendment, and we harvest a week’s worth of Kamala Harris bashing.”

• Haha (+1) 1

HEH, INDEED:

dan_mclaughlin_biden_lets_sue_some_nuns_

And getting back towards helping Iran build the Bomb: 

Get ready for the return of the Iran Deal.

“The Trump administration has the first successful foreign policy of any administration since that of George H.W. Bush. It must be stopped. T

his, incredibly, is the message from the Democrats. And that, disastrously, is what will happen if Joe Biden wins the elections.”

Just the News reported, "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump is speaking out about his impression of Joe Biden's physical and mental fitness for office.

"'The best way I can describe every time I see him is that he's just lost,' Jackson said.

"'I won't make any particular diagnosis about dementia ... but what I will say is that something is not right,' continued the doctor, who just won a GOP congressional primary in Texas.

"Asked whether he's comfortable with the idea of Biden assuming the top executive position in the country, Jackson said, 'I'm not.'

"Jackson stresses that he hasn't personally reviewed Biden's medical records, but has witnessed the changes to the former vice president up-close, over time."

Democrats know this.

Thumbnail
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Just the News reported, "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump is speaking out about his impression of Joe Biden's physical and mental fitness for office.

"'The best way I can describe every time I see him is that he's just lost,' Jackson said.

"'I won't make any particular diagnosis about dementia ... but what I will say is that something is not right,' continued the doctor, who just won a GOP congressional primary in Texas.

"Asked whether he's comfortable with the idea of Biden assuming the top executive position in the country, Jackson said, 'I'm not.'

"Jackson stresses that he hasn't personally reviewed Biden's medical records, but has witnessed the changes to the former vice president up-close, over time."

Democrats know this.

Thumbnail

...it is THE "Master Plan"......Kamala will lay him off and he'll collect unemployment in the "West Wing Nursing & Dementia Unit"....INCLUDING the extra $300 a week....

On 8/19/2020 at 4:19 PM, 3rdnlng said:

4c0gjr.jpg

Aren't you the guy who was bragging about something with a Disney child star back in the day?  

On 8/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, B-Man said:

Democrats know this.

Thumbnail

Better hope Ronny doesn't opine about your mental state.  It's an open secret here.  We just agreed to try not to tell you about it, gramps. 

...so who needs more proof he cannot be left alone?......Joe BiDONE.......should not have wi-fi in his basement...........

Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts

Police departments should focus instead on forcing out officers who abuse their authority, the former vice president said

President Trump is the one who wants to “defund the police,” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden asserted during an interview Friday.

"I don't want to defund police departments. I think they need more help, they need more assistance,” Biden told ABC News for a wide-ranging interview airing Sunday that also includes Biden's running mate, U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.

Biden accused the president of proposing cuts to programs that support local police, in sharp contrast to the Republican incumbent's campaign-trail rhetoric.

Harris also stressed that voters should watch the president's actions rather than listen to his words.

"There is so much about what comes out of Donald Trump's mouth that is designed to distract the American people from what he is doing," Harris told ABC.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-seeks-to-defund-the-police-through-proposed-cuts

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1