Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

so he’s do “whatever it takes” to save lives in the COVID -19 crisis.That’s sounds commendable, but... what does it entail?   Shutting down everything deemed “non-essential” for a couple more years, devastating millions more economically?  Mask mandates until we get a vaccine with an effectiveness over a certain percentage or until the last case nationwide is cleared?   What, exactly?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

so he’s do “whatever it takes” to save lives in the COVID -19 crisis.That’s sounds commendable, but... what does it entail?   Shutting down everything deemed “non-essential” for a couple more years, devastating millions more economically?  Mask mandates until we get a vaccine with an effectiveness over a certain percentage or until the last case nationwide is cleared?   What, exactly?

In a word, control. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!  

Geez what don’t you understand?

If you’re expecting a politician to give you the details of their “plan” you’re probably a Democrat.

Remember John Kerry had a “plan”.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

It's Monday Morning QB'ing.  Anyone can say what they would have done with the benefit of hindsight.  Means nothing.  I can just as easily say he wouldn't have done anything better, if not that things would have been worse, and no one will be able to prove me wrong.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

It's Monday Morning QB'ing.  Anyone can say what they would have done with the benefit of hindsight.  Means nothing.  I can just as easily say he wouldn't have done anything better, if not that things would have been worse, and no one will be able to prove me wrong.

Joe's plan sounds strangely familiar to some other plan (without the do everything to prevent a single death focus) I've heard of lately. I wonder where he got it from? I know, it's what Trump's been doing all along. What do they call that when you copy someone else without giving them credit? Biden should know, he's done it enough times. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Joe's plan sounds strangely familiar to some other plan (without the do everything to prevent a single death focus) I've heard of lately. I wonder where he got it from? I know, it's what Trump's been doing all along. What do they call that when you copy someone else without giving them credit? Biden should know, he's done it enough times. 

3rdnwrong!  So he’s copying a guy who did ***** all, but that’s a bad plan, but the guy who did ***** all had a good plan. 

That’s why you are 3rdnwrong and a lonely loser! ?????

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

There will be no fair or open debates, Biden and his handlers aren't that stupid, they will create some excuse.

They can't.   If they can do this:

Biden-Harris-ABC-Interview.jpg\

...he can get on a debate stage with Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

They need to be careful ...next thing the rats will start screaming like b&^%$s about

is "Trump has done nothing to stop the violence, Biden and Camela would have stopped it from day 1"

They might have the audacity to try, but everyone not in goosestep with them will know it's a lie.

28 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Rasmussen, the poll that's ALWAYS been the most favorable Trump poll, still has Biden leading +1.

The other 3 polls conducted in the most recent timeframe have Biden +9, +7, and +7.

giphy.gif

Those will be changing soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Rasmussen, the poll that's ALWAYS been the most favorable Trump poll, still has Biden leading +1.

The other 3 polls conducted in the most recent timeframe have Biden +9, +7, and +7.

giphy.gif

I bet President Hillary is having a good laugh about those infallible poll numbers.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I bet President Hillary is having a good laugh about those infallible poll numbers.

I wasn't the one who brought them up.

@Deranged Rhino did because he's absolutely obsessed with polls despite clamoring he's not.

The truth is he's just been upset for so long that he's going to lose our bet that he wants to use any teeny tiny thing he can get to pretend this is still a competitive bet.

2016 was then. Trump eeked out an election by about 70,000 critical votes in 3 states, none of which he's actually been leading in with polls for the battleground states.

This is 2020.

180,000+ people have died in 6 months.

Our economy is in a deep recession on its way to a depression potentially as places across the country are having to lock down again.

There's massive civil unrest that, among other things, may have just ended the NBA season.

I won't even ask you if you really think Trump will win. It's clear you do.

So what do you--clearly a Trump supporter--think the odds are of Trump winning?

52-48?

55-45?

60-40?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@Deranged Rhino did because he's absolutely obsessed with polls despite clamoring he's not.

The truth is he's just been upset for so long that he's going to lose our bet that he wants to use any teeny tiny thing he can get to pretend this is still a competitive bet.

2016 was then. Trump eeked out an election by about 70,000 critical votes in 3 states, none of which he's actually been leading in with polls for the battleground states.

This is 2020.

Our economy is in a deep recession on its way to a depression potentially as places across the country are having to lock down again.

There's massive civil unrest that, among other things, may have just ended the NBA season.

52-48?

55-45?

60-40?

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is 2020.

52-48?

55-45?

60-40?

No Chance Joe remains an apt name. 

Trump will win over 300 electoral votes. Possibly over 350.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1