Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

19 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Good God, dude.  You couldn't be more wrong on most everything you post down here, where I used to think you had some sense on the top-side.  But, dude, really;  you're supporting this Harris pick?  You're LOSING yourself.  There is NOTHING redeemable about that woman, and you know all the reasons.  Keep hitching your saddle to these two turds.  You're going to ride off into the sunset, with a new avatar (if you're a good enough person to live up to your word), saddled to a couple piles of DUNG.  As delusional as you've been, you deserve no less, and I can't wait to watch it happen;  IF you have any character, and will abide by it.

The way you post makes me actually think you believe Trump wins.

@Deranged Rhino doesn't post like that anymore. He posts like a defeated man. He acts like a kid puffing his chest out to his friends outside the bear cave bragging how he won't just poke the bear, but he'll punch it in the face. Then when he walks into the cave and sees the bear, he stands silently for a moment in terror so his friends don't think he chickened out then walks out lying about what he did.

He knows he's about to lose this bet, even if he doesn't verbalize it. It's just so obvious from how drastically he's changed in his interactions with me.

You, on the other hand, seem to genuinely believe Trump wins.

For that, I feel sad.

I am a man of my word and will change my avatar if Trump wins. I made the bet and I'm a man of my word.

It's just not happening.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The way you post makes me actually think you believe Trump wins.

@Deranged Rhino doesn't post like that anymore. He posts like a defeated man. He acts like a kid puffing his chest out to his friends outside the bear cave bragging how he won't just poke the bear, but he'll punch it in the face. Then when he walks into the cave and sees the bear, he stands silently for a moment in terror so his friends don't think he chickened out then walks out lying about what he did.

He knows he's about to lose this bet, even if he doesn't verbalize it. It's just so obvious from how drastically he's changed in his interactions with me.

You, on the other hand, seem to genuinely believe Trump wins.

For that, I feel sad.

I am a man of my word and will change my avatar if Trump wins. I made the bet and I'm a man of my word.

It's just not happening.

The challenge is that your actions don't match your words, Transpy.  You complain about Trump, the disaster that he has been in offie, about allegations of harassment against women, and dusted off a 1970s era issue with a local housing office all while ignoring the unprecedented success he had in working with private industry to create jobs for all Americans.  Then, you doubled down and dismissed the reality of historic-low unemployment for POC because apparently gap management pays the bills for ordinary folks.  

At the same time, you're beating the drum for Biden, a man accused of harassment and criminal conduct, who has made derogatory and hurtful remarks about people of color as recently as the last 10 days, and has a stunning record of legislative and economic abuse directed squarely at lower income people in general, and minorities specifically.  Heck, even his running mate, who you profess to like, has said she believed that BIden sexually assaulted Tara Reade, but there is something in it for her if she sells out her ideals and the people she professes to champion.  All you get out of sacrificing your values is that DR changes his avatar.  

My suggestion to you:  Abstain come November.  Rediscover that idealistic guy inside you and send a message to your party that people of color matter, that women matter, and that people are not disposable.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I was arguing with libs who insisted it was Iran's money we were rightfully giving back...with interest no less.  I said there was nothing compelling from giving it back and they owed far more money for other egregious acts over the decades.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So clueless.  But if there is one thing this idiot knows is unconstitutional mandates.   

The pandemic here is over. 

Florida and Arizona numbers are all plummeting.  Texas and California are next.

We're going to be back to 20K or less cases a day by September. 

And you'll still be grounded.  Because the goal is clearly "till a vaccine."  Maybe its January.  Maybe that's never.  Until I hear them say that they can all kiss my *&^

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

So if Joe thinks that masks are the answer...why didn't he wear one and go out instead of hiding in his basement for the better part of the last 5 months?

And if masks are the answer, why are the Dem governors and mayors choosing to ignore masks and, instead, release prisoners to protect them from Covid?

No one sees to be able to answer that question.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The cartoon by Johannes Leak in The Australian newspaper,  depicted a beaming Biden saying, "It's time to heal a nation divided by racism."

The drawing then showed him pointing to Harris, the first Black woman on a major-party U.S. presidential ticket, and saying, "So I'll hand you over to this little brown girl while I go for a lie-down."

cartoon.jpg

Edited by Niagara
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 8/11/2020 at 5:22 PM, Niagara said:
The "Willie Horton" campaign ad was produced by supporters of George H.W. Bush for his 1988 presidential campaign against Michael Dukakis.
Horton, an African-American man, was a convicted murderer who raped a white woman and stabbed her partner while furloughed from prison under a Massachusetts program in place when Dukakis, the Democratic nominee, was governor.
The TV ad is now considered one of the most racially divisive in modern political history because it played into white fear and African-American stereotypes. In it, an off-screen narrator tells the story of Horton's crimes while pictures of Bush and Dukakis and a menacing mug shot of Horton flash across the screen. The narrator notes that Bush supports the death penalty for murderers.
"Dukakis not only opposes the death penalty, he allowed first-degree murderers to have weekend passes from prison," the narrator says.

Never really understood this bullsh-- narrative.   It "played into" the.....fear of letting murders and rapists walk the streets with impunity?  Uh....yeah....and?   I didn't realize only white people fear being murdered or raped....lol.

In 30+ years of people whining about this ad, I've never once heard anyone question its accuracy.  It simply stated the facts.   One candidate was in favor of handing out weekend passes to murderers and rapists and one candidate was not.  If only we could still be as honest during Presidential campaigns.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

....a ringing endorsement..........

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020 primary campaign: report

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to !@#$ things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

Despite the best-friend bond Joe Biden touts with former President Obama, tensions have lingered between the two statesmen over their vastly different governing styles, according to a Politico report.

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to !@#$ things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

When lamenting his own diminishing relationship with the current Democratic electorate, particularly in Iowa, Obama reportedly told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

Some Biden aides pointed out that, when Obama’s endorsement of Biden in 2020 finally did arrive, it didn’t have nearly the energy of his endorsement of Hillary Clinton in 2016.

“I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office,” Obama said of Clinton in 2016 in an endorsement video. “I believe Joe has all of the qualities we need in a president right now … and I know he will surround himself with good people,” Obama said in Biden’s endorsement video.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-obama-tensions-2020-primary

9 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....a ringing endorsement..........

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020 primary campaign: report

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to !@#$ things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

Despite the best-friend bond Joe Biden touts with former President Obama, tensions have lingered between the two statesmen over their vastly different governing styles, according to a Politico report.

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to !@#$ things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

When lamenting his own diminishing relationship with the current Democratic electorate, particularly in Iowa, Obama reportedly told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

Some Biden aides pointed out that, when Obama’s endorsement of Biden in 2020 finally did arrive, it didn’t have nearly the energy of his endorsement of Hillary Clinton in 2016.

“I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office,” Obama said of Clinton in 2016 in an endorsement video. “I believe Joe has all of the qualities we need in a president right now … and I know he will surround himself with good people,” Obama said in Biden’s endorsement video.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-obama-tensions-2020-primary

No surprise here.  Getting Barry to endorse Joe was like pulling teeth.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Never really understood this bullsh-- narrative.   It "played into" the.....fear of letting murders and rapists walk the streets with impunity?  Uh....yeah....and?   I didn't realize only white people fear being murdered or raped....lol.

In 30+ years of people whining about this ad, I've never once heard anyone question its accuracy.  It simply stated the facts.   One candidate was in favor of handing out weekend passes to murderers and rapists and one candidate was not.  If only we could still be as honest during Presidential campaigns.

Most people prefer to be murdered by someone of the same skin pigmentation, especially when the murderer was on weekend furlough from prison.  It's tribalism run amok, and liberal politicians want all Americans everywhere to be more open-minded about being murdered.  They call it the Rainbow Murder Initiative.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

The Real Problem with Joe's Dementia

by Sally Zelikovsky

Original Article

Many Americans seem to have understandably concluded that Joe Biden has dementia based on his very public displays of confusion, aphasia, and incoherence.

(snip)

Joe Biden is presenting exactly as my father did in the early stages -- right down to the vacant look in his eyes.

(snip)

As the disease grabs hold of one’s faculties, men like Biden and my father continue to view themselves as experienced executives -- in control, commanding, and coherent; holding court as the family patriarch; the old dude who’s seen it all. They don’t doubt their ability

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Niagara said:

The cartoon by Johannes Leak in The Australian newspaper,  depicted a beaming Biden saying, "It's time to heal a nation divided by racism."

The drawing then showed him pointing to Harris, the first Black woman on a major-party U.S. presidential ticket, and saying, "So I'll hand you over to this little brown girl while I go for a lie-down."

cartoon.jpg

You know she's not black, right?

• Like (+1) 1