Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...YAWN....yet another day in the "Oops Joe" saga.....SMH.......

Biden reverses course, admits he didn’t get arrested in South Africa

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden reversed course Friday on his claim that he was arrested in South Africa during apartheid -- saying instead that he was simply “stopped” and not allowed to “move where I wanted to go” as he sought to meet with Nelson Mandela.

“When I said ‘arrested’ I meant I was not able to move, cops would not let me go with them and made me stay where I was. I guess I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped, I was not able to move where I wanted to go,” he said on CNN.

Biden had claimed on multiple occasions in recent weeks that he was arrested three decades ago as he sought to visit Mandela on a trip to South Africa.

“This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid,” Biden said at a campaign event in South Carolina, as reported by The New York Times. “I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see him on Robbens Island.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-reverses-course-arrested-in-south-africa

Completely understandable.  When I was a younger man, many woman stopped me from moving where I wanted to go, and I always considered myself arrested. I guess in retrospect, I wasn't arrested arrested, I was stopped.  The good news is that while these really nice young ladies stopped me from moving where I personally wanted to go, some really nice friendships bloomed.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Completely understandable.  When I was a younger man, many woman stopped me from moving where I wanted to go, and I always considered myself arrested. I guess in retrospect, I wasn't arrested arrested, I was stopped.  The good news is that while these really nice young ladies stopped me from moving where I personally wanted to go, some really nice friendships bloomed.  

.....arrested.....and then willfully molested...you sly dawg.................

So, you starred in "Three in the Attic?

See the source imageSometimes you don't want what you ask for.

I'm with you. A long time ago, a buddy and I went to a store to get pick up something for his kid. He paid for it, we walked out with the big box still in the cart. Some lady came rushing out yelling at us to stop. I held up the receipt, we ignored her continued protests, put the thing in my vehicle, and moved on with the day.

I've never felt so arrested, molested, and sexually exploited in my life. I'm a victim because of that.

• Like (+1) 1

Media Amnesia: Suddenly Joe Biden Is Inevitable Again?

This morning, with all but a handful of precincts reporting, it became clear that Joe Biden had a very good night in South Carolina. In fact, he appears to have overperformed against even the most optimistic polls, coming in dangerously close to the 50% mark. Bernie Sanders, by contrast, underperformed a bit, registering just shy of 20%, but that will be more than enough to ensure he grabs some delegates on his way out the door. So congratulations are in order for Uncle Joe. Well done.

With that out of the way, the difference in the media coverage of the Democratic primary between this morning and what it looked like only 24 hours ago is stunning. One of the best examples can be found in this analysis from Jonathan Chait at New York Magazine. You see, it was less than three weeks ago that Chait published an obituary for the Biden campaign, declaring that “Biden’s campaign was a disaster for liberalism and his party.” And yes, you will note that he refers to Biden in the past tense throughout the entire article. Stick a fork in Uncle Joe because he’s done.

This morning, Chait just as boldly declares that “Joe Biden is now the only candidate that can stop Bernie Sanders.”

Chait is hardly alone. CNBC is expecting a “flood” of new Biden donations to his bundlers. Mediaite interviews a former Obama adviser who declares that this is now a two-person race between Biden and Sanders. The list goes on.

Pardon me for being the toad at the garden party here, but weren’t most of you declaring Biden’s presidential aspirations dead and buried as recently as Wednesday?

Has the entire press corps suddenly developed collective amnesia?

What happened to Joe’s “declining” mental sharpness? (To say the least.) Or his creepy interactions with women?

There were a host of reasons that he was a “disaster.” Apparently, this has all been forgotten after Biden won a single state.

More at the link: https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/03/01/media-amnesia-suddenly-joe-biden-inevitable/

...LMAO..."The Comeback Kid".....safe to say that Quid Pro Joe and Fidel Sanders are the Dem's pandemic??.............

Biden calls SC primary 'real comeback' as he sets sights on Super Tuesday

By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden called his victory in Saturday night’s South Carolina Democratic primary “a real comeback” as he looks to carry momentum into the upcoming Super Tuesday primaries.

Biden, who appeared on “Fox News Sunday,” seemed confident that the South Carolina win shows he can challenge his Democratic presidential primary rival Bernie Sanders and reclaim the mantle as his party’s front-runner in the race to battle President Trump in November’s general election.

“It’s a big boost,” Biden said. “I think it starts the real comeback and we picked up a lot of delegates.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-sc-primary-real-comeback-as-he-sets-sights-on-super-tuesday

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO..."The Comeback Kid".....safe to say that Quid Pro Joe and Fidel Sanders are the Dem's pandemic??.............

Biden calls SC primary 'real comeback' as he sets sights on Super Tuesday

By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden called his victory in Saturday night’s South Carolina Democratic primary “a real comeback” as he looks to carry momentum into the upcoming Super Tuesday primaries.

Biden, who appeared on “Fox News Sunday,” seemed confident that the South Carolina win shows he can challenge his Democratic presidential primary rival Bernie Sanders and reclaim the mantle as his party’s front-runner in the race to battle President Trump in November’s general election.

“It’s a big boost,” Biden said. “I think it starts the real comeback and we picked up a lot of delegates.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-sc-primary-real-comeback-as-he-sets-sights-on-super-tuesday

The real question for Biden to consider is will dementia set in completely before the convention.

7 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

The real question for Biden to consider is will dementia set in completely before the convention.

...um...er...uh...oh.....well.......sorry to say my friend, but I think that "SS Joe" has set sail........"down scope".......

14 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

It might not matter to them.  Hell, the guy currently in the lead has dead heart muscle!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Media Amnesia: Suddenly Joe Biden Is Inevitable Again?

Hey, if I want to read unreliable media people contradicting their earlier rock-solid prognostications with a newer, cleaner rock-solid prognostications, I'd read Jennifer Rubin.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Wacka said:

Every day Biden sounds more and more like my mom (93). 

The compassionate side of me agrees with @Buffalo_Gal's and others takes on it being sad. 

The rest of me hopes it continues. Let the world see Joe for who he truly is, and who he's always been: a corrupt POS with cognitive degeneration. It's his penance for a lifetime of graft on our dime. And if Jill isn't compassionate enough to stop the clown show, forget her too. She can go down with her old man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The compassionate side of me agrees with @Buffalo_Gal's and others takes on it being sad. 

The rest of me hopes it continues. Let the world see Joe for who he truly is, and who he's always been: a corrupt POS with cognitive degeneration. It's his penance for a lifetime of graft on our dime. And if Jill isn't compassionate enough to stop the clown show, forget her too. She can go down with her old man.

Her agenda is to be first lady so she will keep propping him up.

• Like (+1) 3

20 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Joe's feelin' it now. He's back in the saddle again.....

Image result for horse throws rider gif

.....and with Super Tuesday around the corner:

Image result for horse throws rider gif

.....that buckin' Bernie !

Well if is he is feeling it right now just what as the angry entitled Biden re=-emerges.  He will get a few non-softball questions, typically from regular citizens, and he turnes nasty instatnaeosuly, how dare you question him!  He wil challenge them to puch up contest, call them fat or a lying dog faced pony soldier.  Biden is goig to loss his cool in any debate versus Trump and Trump with toy with him using his childish inuslts.

2 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Holy *****! I thought the headline was a joke, and then listened to the clip. Good Go...you know, the thing!! 

This is becoming a daily thing with him.

One can only imagine how freaked out the Dems are about a Bernie nod if the plan is to keep Biden upright, even if the face of these daily meltdowns.

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is becoming a daily thing with him.

One can only imagine how freaked out the Dems are about a Bernie nod if the plan is to keep Biden upright, even if the face of these daily meltdowns.

So the sequel will be named Weekend at Bidens?

• Haha (+1) 3

22 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Looking forward to the Cable News Networks assembling a panel of psychiatric experts to weigh in on Joe's being mentally unfit to hold the office of POTUS. 

Guess I'll be waiting a long, long time.

• Like (+1) 2

rvEMwq9.jpg

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Can you imagine a Biden Trump debate?  At least with 7 or 8 different Democrats on the debate floor so far he he has limited exposure, imagine a full hour of Trump attacking him.  It wil be so embarrassing to watch

3asjia.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1