Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

There is something wrong with Joe Biden. Whether it is old age or something to do with mini strokes, he's clearly got a problem.  Is he remaining in the race to (hopefully) help Hunter? To save his own skin? To actually run as the nominee and fail spectacularly (no political capital lost for the Dems)?  Why ever he's continuing, it is getting sad.

And on Morning Joe...

Morning Joe: It’s Time For Dems To Have A Talk About Biden

</snip>

SCARBOROUGH: Of course, Willie, he’s struggling there. He’s closing his eyes. He knows he’s having trouble finding words. The sentences are jumbled, the words are jumbled. I just worried when I read — you see this and, listen, I’m just saying, I think Biden has the best chance of beating Trump. I do. Like if he’s on his game. But I just wonder, is the media grading Joe Biden on a scale? Are we afraid to say that a lot of his sentences don’t make sense? That he’s having trouble completing thoughts? That when he’s asked in a previous debate about Afghanistan an issue he knows more about than anybody, not only on that stage, but in Washington, D.C., he ends up stumbling through an answer on Iraq. Are we grading him on a scale the same way people have always graded Donald Trump on a scale in these debates?

GEIST: Yes. The answer is yes.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There is something wrong with Joe Biden. Whether it is old age or something to do with mini strokes, he's clearly got a problem.  Is he remaining in the race to (hopefully) help Hunter? To save his own skin? To actually run as the nominee and fail spectacularly (no political capital lost for the Dems)?  Why ever he's continuing, it is getting sad.

And on Morning Joe...

</snip>

SCARBOROUGH: Of course, Willie, he’s struggling there. He’s closing his eyes. He knows he’s having trouble finding words. The sentences are jumbled, the words are jumbled. I just worried when I read — you see this and, listen, I’m just saying, I think Biden has the best chance of beating Trump. I do. Like if he’s on his game. But I just wonder, is the media grading Joe Biden on a scale? Are we afraid to say that a lot of his sentences don’t make sense? That he’s having trouble completing thoughts? That when he’s asked in a previous debate about Afghanistan an issue he knows more about than anybody, not only on that stage, but in Washington, D.C., he ends up stumbling through an answer on Iraq. Are we grading him on a scale the same way people have always graded Donald Trump on a scale in these debates?

</snip>

...hard to believe Morning Schmo was once a staunch REPUBLICAN.......SMH...............

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And on Morning Joe...

</snip>

</snip>

The question posed by Scarborough would have been fair two or three election cycles ago had he been positioned as the front runner.  "On his game" implies he had a presidential game at one point, and it's fair to say he never had one. Ever. 

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton...she had faults as a candidate.  Putting aside the totality of her career in politics and enabling of her husband, her allies described her as reckless with national security.  The president who's coattails she was supposed to ride could not not address the issues. Yet, she was THE chosen.  When careless and reckless with national security issues is at the top of your resume from the perspective of your friends, and millions flock to vote for you, you have to wonder what impact things like confusion and memory issues would have on a candidate for president.

I think the plan is to carry him through the election, a year or so in he develops a medical condition and bravely steps aside to allow the vp to become the first female vp to ascend to the presidency.  

One sidebar. Watching the alternate angle video posted above, he looks substantially younger when he smiles than he does when he is not. Smiling, a vibrant guy 70-80 years old. Listening and processing 80-90. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is why Uncle Joe is the perfect Democrat candidate. 

If he (God forbid) wins, he can just sit around and make appearances while the lifetime government workers rule over us. 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This is why Uncle Joe is the perfect Democrat candidate. 

If he (God forbid) wins, he can just sit around and make appearances while the lifetime government workers rule over us. 

and the media will kiss his butt 24/7/365/eternally

• Like (+1) 1

.”You should vote for Trump,” Biden repeated mockingly to the immigrant activist asking what Joe would do to reduce deportations, considering Obama moved out 3 million.

That would make a great ad for Trump2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden threatened Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for launching an investigation into his activities with Ukraine while in the Obama White House, stating the Republican will “regret” the move his “whole life.”

On Thursday, Graham sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documents to aid in determining whether Biden pushed for the firing of Ukrainian
Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to squash a sweeping probe into Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy giant where his son, Hunter Biden, served as a board member. The younger Biden was compensated generously, making up to $83,000 a month for several years while on the Burisma’s board.

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.”

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 3

The national polling is proof that the vast majority of voters haven’t spent two seconds looking at the 2020 candidates. The TV ratings alone are proof that nobody is watching the debates. There is ZERO chance that people would favor Biden had they seen him lately. I believe they think of Joe as the guy they knew 10 years ago. He’s going to drop big time when they start paying attention. The question is whether it’ll be too late for the Dems to switch.Stay tunes!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The national polling is proof that the vast majority of voters haven’t spent two seconds looking at the 2020 candidates. The TV ratings alone are proof that nobody is watching the debates. There is ZERO chance that people would favor Biden had they seen him lately. I believe they think of Joe as the guy they knew 10 years ago. He’s going to drop big time when they start paying attention. The question is whether it’ll be too late for the Dems to switch.Stay tunes!

the flaw is that they are forced to choose one of the names on the list, so they do

if they put None Of The Above on the list it might take 90%

Just now, row_33 said:

the flaw is that they are forced to choose one of the names on the list, so they do

if they put None Of The Above on the list it might take 90%

It’s less informed than that. 90% of the people have literally no clue who any of these people are. Some have heard of Bernie but that’s about it. Amy Klobachar? Not a chance!

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s less informed than that. 90% of the people have literally no clue who any of these people are. Some have heard of Bernie but that’s about it. Amy Klobachar? Not a chance!

you mean people gave an opinion that they had absolutely no right of colour to give, and the media ran with their answers 100%?

a friend was going for his doctorate and interviewing teen delinquents to find the root problems of their misery.

i asked how he ensured anything they said was truthful, i'd assume they would lie every time they opened their mouth

"oh noooooooooooooooo...."  he righteously told me, you HAVE to assume they are ALWAYS telling the truth  :(