Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

On 11/25/2019 at 4:14 PM, row_33 said:

you mean people gave an opinion that they had absolutely no right of colour to give, and the media ran with their answers 100%?

a friend was going for his doctorate and interviewing teen delinquents to find the root problems of their misery.

i asked how he ensured anything they said was truthful, i'd assume they would lie every time they opened their mouth

"oh noooooooooooooooo...."  he righteously told me, you HAVE to assume they are ALWAYS telling the truth  :(

That's the fun part of my job: When a client tells me some BS story which I am obligated to run with, and it blows up spectacularly in their faces (almost always happening after I tell them this is a stupid story to go with, and it won't work.)

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

That's the fun part of my job: When a client tells me some BS story which I am obligated to run with, and it blows up spectacularly in their faces (almost always happening after I tell them this is a stupid story to go with, and it won't work.)

Did you tell them you ran it by a one time third chair attorney who also moonlights as a professor, and even that idiot says it's a stupid story?

Just now, Whatnot78 said:

Mayor Barry was one of a kind

icon of the liberal media, imagine how'd they blame Trump if it happened today.... :D

best was the city was covered in feet of snow for days and no plowing and he was out of town (without telling anyone) in a warmer place

Just now, row_33 said:

icon of the liberal media, imagine how'd they blame Trump if it happened today.... :D

best was the city was covered in feet of snow for days and no plowing and he was out of town (without telling anyone) in a warmer place

I love it when he said his snow removal policy was "Spring"

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, row_33 said:

...I believe that was Barry's "favorite word".......never a DC ban on "plastic straws"......:thumbsup:...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1