What week does Rosen go down and Fitz come in?

12 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Taking predictions here.  We all know the pattern.  Fitz, always a bridesmaid, nev...er...always a bride... ?

I wouldn't bet the rent against Fitz starting the season. 

In fact, he may start the season and play lights-out for the first 2-4 games, winning the locker room and making it hard for his successor when he inevitably craps the bed.

IMO, the chance to share a locker room with Fitz is quite possibly one of the best strokes of luck Rosen could have.  If Rosen fancies himself as a brain and needs to have everything super-explained to him to buy in, he's found his superior in the QB room.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Man, did we ever get the right Josh.

No doubt. I can’t see Allen getting dumped for the 62nd pick in the draft. :doh:

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

No doubt. I can’t see Allen getting dumped for the 62nd pick in the draft. :doh:

Bills got the 65th pick for TT and didn’t have to throw in a future 5th. :lol:

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, skibum said:

Week 1. Rosen showed last year that he needs to sit and learn for a while. 

You mean “the most Pro-ready QB in the 2018 Draft?”  The same guy that the media is crowning a Hall Of Famer after his rookie year?

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In fact, he may start the season and play lights-out for the first 2-4 games, winning the locker room and making it hard for his successor when he inevitably craps the bed.

IMO, the chance to share a locker room with Fitz is quite possibly one of the best strokes of luck Rosen could have.  If Rosen fancies himself as a brain and needs to have everything super-explained to him to buy in, he's found his superior in the QB room.

Exactly why I thought Fitz would’ve been the perfect QB to sign last year.  Unfortunately he didn’t make it to Free Agency

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If he's willing to submit to learning. Hard to not wonder if the pre-draft evaluation of his attitude was somewhat founded by how impressed everyone is at how hard he's working this year. Was he not doing that last year? 

Fitz will have his normal good start and then the team will fall apart.  So I say week 6.

honestly, Fitz’ career numbers are getting better later in his career.  I would love to have him tutoring Allen.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Dolphins have a better chance at winning with Fitz than Rosen

I mean you can say that about a few other starting QBs too.

• Like (+1) 1