Beane disappoints everyone and lands a future All Pro LT

Not sure how 'everyone' would be disappointed. I, for one, would be fine/happy with it. Like any other pick, some will be happy and some will be disappointed; however, I think the majority of people would be not be disappointed if Jonah Williams is the selection. As an added bonus, he said that he would love to play for the Bills. Honestly, if the Bills stay at 9, I find it hard to believe that they won't get someone who is good to the majority unless Beane completely goes off the rails. Might not be the first or even second guy you wanted but it will be someone you can get behind, not an "I'm so done with this team" guy. Can't wait for tonight! GO BILLS!!!

4 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

If we select Jonah I hope he is the next Joe Thomas or Zach Martin if he kicks inside. I see him as a Jake Matthews level player which is good but not elite.

Bills already have Jake Matthews level of tackle in Dawkins. 

I wouldn’t be upset with the pick. Bills need to build both lines.

3 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

How do you excited about a guy who doesn’t touch the ball on O

Because the OL drives the success of the guy with the ball in his hands on every play 

drafting with the goal of “exciting” the fan base gets GMs fired 

45 minutes ago, dubs said:

I really DON’T want Jonah Williams. Can it a hunch or intuition, but just don’t think a guard at 9 is a good use of that pick. 

First off, I think the short arm thing is being over-evaluated right now and he will be a successful tackle in this league. But secondly, IF he were to be used at Guard and had a perennial all-pro type of career at that position, would you like the pick then? Or do you think #9 in round 1 is too high for a guard, even for that level of success?