Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...quick question DR....should we anticipate the hype/ramp up to the Durham Report ends up being an unceremonious dud?......if, IF it is, the MSM will have a feeding frenzy like no other.....

@BillsFanNC already answered well -- but I didn't want to ignore this good question. 

If Durham comes back with no more indictments and a report that promises "institutional fixes" to the multiple issues at play here (beyond just the FISC and 702 program), then we have a MUCH bigger problem than just a rabid and partisan media. There are at least a dozen (if not more) unelected officials who broke the law and took part in a seditious conspiracy against the People of the United States. The evidence to make the cases against these people available in open source, let alone what's left behind the walls of declassification, is clear and definitive on that matter. If Barr and Durham let those people walk in order to protect the institutions, then it will show they aren't the people we hoped they are. It would be a betrayal of everything they've been supposedly working for since Barr took over.

And if it happens before November 3rd, it likely costs Trump the election. 

To be clear, I do not expect any politicians to be indicted (meaning Obama, Clinton, Biden, or Kerry), and I've long said it's doubtful (though possible) that the cappos of the USIC would get indicted (meaning Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Morrell) due to the complications which would arise from putting former intel heads on trial. But that leaves a swath of high ranking 7th floor types, directors, and cabinet officials like: McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Rice, Lynch, Page, Baker, Priestep, Winer, Nuland + more vulnerable. There needs to be a reckoning within that group, and I still suspect there will be. 

The media will "pounce" regardless as BillsFanNC pointed out, but that will be the least of our problems as a country if Durham doesn't deliver more than just Clinesmith. Not because of politics or partisanship, but because it would signal a surrender to the establishment machine and leave us living in the illusion of a free republic wherein the People have a say in who is elected to leadership, rather than living in an actual free republic. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@BillsFanNC already answered well -- but I didn't want to ignore this good question. 

If Durham comes back with no more indictments and a report that promises "institutional fixes" to the multiple issues at play here (beyond just the FISC and 702 program), then we have a MUCH bigger problem than just a rabid and partisan media. There are at least a dozen (if not more) unelected officials who broke the law and took part in a seditious conspiracy against the People of the United States. The evidence to make the cases against these people available in open source, let alone what's left behind the walls of declassification, is clear and definitive on that matter. If Barr and Durham let those people walk in order to protect the institutions, then it will show they aren't the people we hoped they are. It would be a betrayal of everything they've been supposedly working for since Barr took over.

And if it happens before November 3rd, it likely costs Trump the election. 

To be clear, I do not expect any politicians to be indicted (meaning Obama, Clinton, Biden, or Kerry), and I've long said it's doubtful (though possible) that the cappos of the USIC would get indicted (meaning Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Morrell) due to the complications which would arise from putting former intel heads on trial. But that leaves a swath of high ranking 7th floor types, directors, and cabinet officials like: McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Rice, Lynch, Page, Baker, Priestep, Winer, Nuland + more vulnerable. There needs to be a reckoning within that group, and I still suspect there will be. 

The media will "pounce" regardless as BillsFanNC pointed out, but that will be the least of our problems as a country if Durham doesn't deliver more than just Clinesmith. Not because of politics or partisanship, but because it would signal a surrender to the establishment machine and leave us living in the illusion of a free republic wherein the People have a say in who is elected to leadership, rather than living in an actual free republic. 

I don't see Durham coming back with anything but indictments, however many there are. There will be no recommendations for "institutional fixes". That's not his job. I doubt he'll even address any specific person who does not get indicted. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...make him the bell hop at Gitmo.......just loathe that arrogant puss as if he's saying, "sorry I AM above the Law".......

Hope during his stay there he develops a limp like Walter Brennan from being jumped by the Islamic fundamentalists  sociopaths. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

For all of you that seem to be following along with the Barr/Durham efforts.

Poll question for fun:

If you could pick just 1 non elected person to go jail for their roll in this, who would it be and why?

Just to be different because I too would like to see Brennan indicted and jailed, my pick is Andrew Weissmann.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

I’m torn.

Part of me wants Brennan because he just seems more evil.

But part of me wants Comey because he seems like such a self righteous prick.

I'm still wondering how much of this was orders from above and FBI/CIA carrying them out as opposed to FBI/CIA enthusiastically leading/running this thing.  I still think Comey was doing as he was told and he also felt it was a "good cause" and same for the Hillary investigation, just with a different goal. 

Edited by keepthefaith

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm still wondering how much of this was orders from above and FBI/CIA carrying them out as opposed to FBI/CIA enthusiastically leading/running this thing.  I still think Comey was doing as he was told and he also felt it was a "good cause" and same for the Hillary investigation, just with a different goal. 

I think this is far more accurate, but how do we explain for the trove of leaks at the beginning if there wasn't a massive amount of operatives to hurt Trump? I think it's both.

On September 8, 2020 at 6:44 PM, Hedge said:

I'm starting to think that Durham is part of the cover up. Delay....delay...delay.

This is the Beardy McGee.  Watch it run in slow motion.  Beardy McGee isn't afraid of anything.  Beardy McGee doesn't care if people expect him to get anything done.  Beardy McGee don't give a *hit.