Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

But the braindead libs that come on here and all over the country will say it’s all a conspiracy made up by right wing nutcases.

I’m not a Republican or a Democrat, so I am not a political hack................

but anyone who is impartial knew where the truth lies in all this mess and hopefully the hammer comes down on the REAL CRIMINALS.

I'm ~20 minutes into this, but I think Jack has, so far, done a good job tying things together today.

At ~16 minutes he is starting to go into the Italy angle.

• Conte lied to their parliament and is going down.
  • When Barr/Durham went to Italy, they didn't meet with the individual heads of the Italian intel agencies, because they didn't trust them. They met with the "procura della repubblica", someone who he said is the head of the combined DOJ/IC.
  • He hits on Mifsuds sim cards being from MI6.
Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. Just wait until the normal TDS addled brains get their marching orders, this place will look nuttier than ever. 

paradigms are going to be crushed and people are going to be walking around with their mouths agape, drooling all over the place. 

might want to wear rain gear of some sort.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

I'm ~20 minutes into this, but I think Jack has, so far, done a good job tying things together today.

At ~16 minutes he is starting to go into the Italy angle.

• Conte lied to their parliament and is going down.
  • When Barr/Durham went to Italy, they didn't meet with the individual heads of the Italian intel agencies, because they didn't trust them. They met with the "procura della repubblica", someone who he said is the head of the combined DOJ/IC.
  • He hits on Mifsuds sim cards being from MI6.

i'm thinkng they took it down because it won't play on either Twitter or Periscope. *****.

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

By Gregg Re, Ed Henry | Fox News

U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on alleged FBI surveillance abuses against the Trump campaign will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses, file charges, and impanel fact-finding grand juries.

Fox News reported on Tuesday that Durham's probe had expanded significantly based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

Look who came out of his hole tonight.

those southern democrats and their legacy of lynching is a disgusting mark on the history of our country. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(A whole morning gone on the east coast and none of the usual TDS addled minds have said a word about this story. That says it all.)

Chuck Todd didn't even go into his usual TDS rant this morning on the radio.  Just pointed out that, to an outside observer, the US government looks like it's at war with itself.

To which I could only think "Yeah, some of us have known this for three years now."

• Like (+1) 2