Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Now confirmed by second sources... 

Read between the lines -- this is saying the Horowitz report includes criminal referrals. 

It's really on.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

This is not something to celebrate.  Innocent people are going to die in the resulting violence.

It's highly possible -- but I'm still hoping the evidence will be too overwhelming. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's highly possible -- but I'm still hoping the evidence will be too overwhelming. 

It’s impossible to overestimate how corrupt and devious the media is and how easily manipulated the population that watches it is. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now confirmed by second sources... 

Read between the lines -- this is saying the Horowitz report includes criminal referrals. 

It's really on.

Nope, people are too dug in to think rationally (on both sides)

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Nope, people are too dug in to think rationally (on both sides)

conservatives often have a religious faith that drives their worldview and actions

libs spit on this and claim they are scientific and rational in all their discourse

you can’t have it both ways in your tart little dismissal....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

conservatives often have a religious faith that drives their worldview and actions

libs spit on this and claim they are scientific and rational in all their discourse

you can’t have it both ways in your tart little dismissal....

As usual, the point flew over you head.  Don’t even bother trying.

• Haha (+1) 1