Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like I've said before... whenever a date is posted, know whatever happens it WON'T be on that date. :lol: 

She won't be too far off. 

:heavysigh:

it appears that the 12th will indeed never arrive. reading the responses to her tweet, many of my same feelings are echoed.

https://twitter.com/KelliJanssks/status/1183909269617418241

https://twitter.com/brent_skilton/status/1183890552770748416

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1183915534699712515

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 5

Not a coincidence the Italian president is at the WH today.

Though people assume Barr was the one who discovered the phone -- I wonder how much, if any, Pompeo played in that considering his spook ties and visits which preceded Barr's own.

As UH points out: the very fact they have phones from Mifsud kind of is the kill shot to the narrative that he's a Russian IC asset, not our own. 

Of course we've known for three years this was true. 

And so could have/did the media who failed to report on it and gaslit the country about Mifsud being Russian. 

It was always a coup. Still is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmm... coming from Forbes too... 

Starting to wonder if this impeachment farce isn't actually about taking down Trump as it is setting up a deal to make things go away.

Pelosi "Now Don, you know we are just kidding around with all this impeachment brouhaha, but the fact remains your guy Barr is making a lot of people in my party really nervous. If you could just make him bury what he's found and smooth this all over, we'll call off the "impeachment query" , not try to rig anything by having illegals and the dead vote, and let you thump our candidate in the election. How's that sound?"

Trump "Know that job you have, being Speaker of the House? You're fired."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Starting to wonder if this impeachment farce isn't actually about taking down Trump as it is setting up a deal to make things go away.

Pelosi "Now Don, you know we are just kidding around with all this impeachment brouhaha, but the fact remains your guy Barr is making a lot of people in my party really nervous. If you could just make him bury what he's found and smooth this all over, we'll call off the "impeachment query" , not try to rig anything by having illegals and the dead vote, and let you thump our candidate in the election. How's that sound?"

Trump "Know that job you have, being Speaker of the House? You're fired."

It's been pretty clear that the dems are frightened about the coming round-up of all the criminals in DC. This impeachment farce is nothing but an attempt by the dems to muddy the water, thus hiding the coming shitstorm.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's been pretty clear that the dems are frightened about the coming round-up of all the criminals in DC. This impeachment farce is nothing but an attempt by the dems to muddy the water, thus hiding the coming shitstorm.

1. Sure as hell hope SOMETHING BIG is coming; attempted coup of a sitting President is an egregious stain.

2. Sure as hell hope SOMETHING BIG happens with whatever is coming; this is the part I'm skeptical about (ie. a "kiss and make up trade off" ?).

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

1. Sure as hell hope SOMETHING BIG is coming; attempted coup of a sitting President is an egregious stain.

2. Sure as hell hope SOMETHING BIG happens with whatever is coming; this is the part I'm skeptical about (ie. a "kiss and make up trade off" ?).

Its normal (and sane) to be worried about 2. Despite my own understanding and reassurances from some people involved, I’m still nervous about that outcome as it’s the most likely if you go by history. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Its normal (and sane) to be worried about 2. Despite my own understanding and reassurances from some people involved, I’m still nervous about that outcome as it’s the most likely if you go by history. 

:beer: 

..PLENTY of concerns out there.....for me, especially with the fickle electorate......don't give a rat's azz what you may accuse me of.........BUT....I fear a significant portion being in favor of Warren because of "it's about time for a female President".....the mindless gender contingent regardless....so I'm a bigot...BFD.....

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Strzok is getting three years for FISA abuses. 

That's it.  There'll be back room deals about retiring from public life (no books, no TV deals, just go away quietly).  But Strzok is the sacrificial lamb that gets everyone else out of criminal charges.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

That's it.  There'll be back room deals about retiring from public life (no books, no TV deals, just go away quietly).  But Strzok is the sacrificial lamb that gets everyone else out of criminal charges.

McCabe too.  Can't only have one guy, because Strzok was too far down for a lone rogue agent.   Need a conspiracy to sell it.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Maybe.  Trump though, is the wild card. I have no doubt the old adage of “mutually assured destruction” keeps a lot of dirty laundry hidden from the American people.  I believe that Trump views this as exceptionally personal, and having not cut his teeth in the political realm, isn’t necessarily too concerned one way or the other what the collateral damage is. in addition, Barr seems quite perturbed with the swamp and I think he’s willing to kick a major player in the nuts with steel toed boots. 

At some point, I think a major player or two gets taken down. I think the reputation of several other players is tarnished, but a deal struck to minimize the real damage.  Personally, I think Obama is up to his ears in scandalous behavior including trying to undo the election results of 2016.  I think the analysis will be he is too big a fish to fry, and even if he was vulnerable, there’s a whole lot of downside to going after him too hard. 

then again, I often think that there really is just one major political power in the country, and photos like thus are why. Maybe you are right. 

68169CB7-BF1B-4843-9F3E-6A569E18B52F.jpeg

8DF58CA0-B0BA-49D2-A9DF-FD67EE36A93C.jpeg

F8522201-37D2-4D70-B00C-7ADC4727E849.jpeg

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1