Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know about the exact date -- but if it were me, I'd drop it on the 15th at 5pm, the same day as the next DNC debate.

Only if they slow-roll it.  Give the candidate enough time to respond to early info, then maybe some of the late info makes them look foolish.

Or release it the following morning, so they don't have a forum to discuss it, and it takes the focus off the debates.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

They've done exactly nothing.  This group of attorneys reminds me of a quote from "There's Something About Mary".  Quote:

Exceptional my ass!

Did you get a FISA warrant in order to find this out or is your crystal ball now up and running?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you get a FISA warrant in order to find this out or is your crystal ball now up and running?

Lol at these buffoons.  It is pretty clear and in the public record that the "investigation" into collusion was rife with overt corruption yet here we are years later with zero having been done about it.  I don't need a crystal ball or FISA warrant any more than I'd need one to say the Pats might get a beneficial call from the zebras.

36 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol at these buffoons.  It is pretty clear and in the public record that the "investigation" into collusion was rife with overt corruption yet here we are years later with zero having been done about it.  I don't need a crystal ball or FISA warrant any more than I'd need one to say the Pats might get a beneficial call from the zebras.

Formal investigation was limited prior to the Mueller report coming out. I'm sure you are sharp enough to figure out why.