Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

IOW, no more screwing around to delay, delay, delay.  Boo hoo. Not.  At least they got a heads up to hire counsel, if they haven't already.

The best part is -- this is the opening spin attempt by the Devlins/Corns of the world. The fear that it'll be inaccurate. 

Horowitz is a democrat. 

Appointed by Obama... 

Nothing has leaked. Not a word of it (and I've TRIED)... that alone is impressive.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The best part is -- this is the opening spin attempt by the Devlins/Corns of the world. The fear that it'll be inaccurate. 

Horowitz is a democrat. 

Appointed by Obama... 

Nothing has leaked. Not a word of it (and I've TRIED)... that alone is impressive.

Did you try hookers and blow? If not, then you really didn't try *that* hard.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Speculation:

I believe this is the least likely scenario. It has been mentioned that President Trump and the WH counsel retired into a private study together (seen by a photographer...and why don't they close the drapes on the windows?!). If a private conversation was needed with counsel, it was least likely about DECLAS, rather than the Rudy or the tax return situation IMO.

Edit: Adding source:

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, TH3 said:

This is SO exciting.....do the indictments come at the same time as Epstein murder, Hillary email, Benghazi and Biden corruption investigations?

If you think this is exciting, go back through the early days of the Trump Russia Thread, or the DOJ thread, and remember how excited you and the other chuckleheads were about how the indictments were coming at ANY second! 

...How'd that turn out again? 

Oh. Right. ;) 

• Haha (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

... and he passed off his investigation to Durham months ago (which we covered here but GarBoTibs is too dim to remember that far back). 

So he basically accomplished nothing.  My best guess is that as the 12th approaches, Durham passes the reins to Jason Botterill who has a long track record of feckless endeavors.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So he basically accomplished nothing.  My best guess is that as the 12th approaches, Durham passes the reins to Jason Botterill who has a long track record of feckless endeavors.

:lol: :beer: As I've said all along, that expectation is the most rational based solely on history and precedent. 

But Huber did not do nothing, that much I can confirm on my own. His work is why Durham was not only able to get up to speed so quickly (and Barr when he stepped in), but also the primary reason the "investigation" moved to a criminal probe. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: As I've said all along, that expectation is the most rational based solely on history and precedent. 

But Huber did not do nothing, that much I can confirm on my own. His work is why Durham was not only able to get up to speed so quickly (and Barr when he stepped in), but also the primary reason the "investigation" moved to a criminal probe. 

I didn't say he "did nothing", I said he "accomplished nothing.  I guess that was unfair because I heard he beat minesweeper three times in a row.

• Haha (+1) 1