TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

45 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think Williams makes more sense to the 9ers after trading for Ford. 

He's all they've got though.  If they draft Bosa they would have both ends locked up with stud potential.

They have solomon thomas and deforest buckner as high picks on the inside.  I would argue Williams is more redundant than Bosa would be.

I think the pick is Bosa and they are ecstatic the cards are going qb back to back.

10 minutes ago, section122 said:

He's all they've got though.  If they draft Bosa they would have both ends locked up with stud potential.

They have solomon thomas and deforest buckner as high picks on the inside.  I would argue Williams is more redundant than Bosa would be.

I think the pick is Bosa and they are ecstatic the cards are going qb back to back.

Actually Thomas has played outside.... but not very well. Similarly Armstead who is another 1st rounder. I can see arguments for Bosa and Williams. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Actually Thomas has played outside.... but not very well. Similarly Armstead who is another 1st rounder. I can see arguments for Bosa and Williams. 

Yeah i agree both arguments are valid I just think he would be better served inside and the niners with Bosa for their base 43.

I think they take Bosa.  He and Ford on the outside is just nasty.  They already have Buckner inside as well.  Solomon thomas sucks as a 4-3 De.  Much better off inside.  

Can we vote on banning TheBeane from future drafts?  This is just a bit ridiculous 

Edited by NewEra

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think they take Bosa.  He and Ford on the outside is just nasty.  They already have Buckner inside as well.  Solomon thomas sucks as a 4-3 De.  Much better off inside.  

Can we vote on banning TheBeane from future drafts?  This is just a bit ridiculous 

Personally I think Thomas is a plain bust at this point. I always thought the hype machine for him was a little out of control.