YOLO's Dream comes true, Nick Bosa to the Bills !!

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No he isn’t. He’s never “knicked up”.  He had one injury in college and it was because a TCU OL viciously yanked him down as he was coming around the edge. It was an egregious non-call of a holding penalty and an unavoidable injury. His training, conditioning and coaching are all at the highest level coming into the league. 

That will never happen in the pros. 

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well, the difference is if it happens to Bosa in the pros, Gregggggggggg Williams paid a Jets player to do it.

Like I said, things like that never happen in the pros. Look at Mike Williams. Biggest dude in Texas, got to Buffalo and looked like a marshmallow. Bosa is probably no marshmallow but if he got yanked to the ground by a college player it will happen again.  

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If your job was to cover pro football all day, every day, you’d be going stir crazy right about now. There’s literally nothing more to say or cover!

Yet they keep putting out new mock drafts.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

No he isn’t. He’s never “knicked up”.  He had one injury in college and it was because a TCU OL viciously yanked him down as he was coming around the edge. It was an egregious non-call of a holding penalty and an unavoidable injury. His training, conditioning and coaching are all at the highest level coming into the league. 

It was a really bad injury and hopefully it doesn't nag him in the future.

Dude's a beast.

5 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Yet they keep putting out new mock drafts.

I’m sure they wish they could get paid for NOT doing mock drafts. It seems everyone who has ever attended an NFL game is supposed to do a mock. Is getting the first 32 picks right about as likely as having a perfect NCAA bracket? 

2 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

These people can make proclamations and predictions bc they cant be proven wrong. Asking a question no one knows the answer too is along the same lines fwiw

You are absolutely right but by gum, we have to have something to argue about until the draft so let the speculation run amok!

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah with regards to the title, I must admit at 1st I thought the Bills acquired Bosa from the Chargers somehow, since the title says Bosa to the Bills.

I clicked open the thread with fevered anticipation, excited to see how in the hell this was even possible, only to discover It was just another thread about hoping the Bills can draft someone.

Thread is a bit click baity & probably should be changed. Other thread titles have needed to change for less imo.

As for whether we draft Bosa or not, you can make arguments for any of the top prospects since theyre the best of the bunch. I'd be happy with an impact player for our d-line like Quentin Williams or Oliver or trading down to get Fant or Hock & another quality DT/DE. That'd be my dream scenario, but I wont create a thread that says: Williams to the Bills to talk about it, that'd probably give the wrong impression :P

• Like (+1) 1

In the span of a couple days there have been mocks posted here saying Bills will get Quennin at 9 and now Bosa?  

LOL, draft can’t get here fast enough.  Anything is possible, but suggesting either lasts to 9 is like betting on long shot at a horse race.  Sure it could happen, but it’s not a good bet 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

If the scouts feel this way about him, why should we draft him.  Because the Board bandwagon is rolling, doesn't necessarily mean it's headed in the right direction.  I'll depend on Beane's and McDermotts judgement on this one.  Personally, I still want a stud offensive tackle with our initial pick.

There are solid tackles latter and it seems like McBeane like to pick them latter also. Hoping for Kaleb McGary or Risner in the second.

Really hoping for Quentin Williams in the first , if not then Hockenson or Metcalf.