NYG still looking to trade OBJ

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Guys a douche, me first player, pain in the ass, and a ***** douche. Probably the guy I hate most in the league.... that said, great WR and makes a gigantic difference when on the field. 

Cant see this guy fitting in with the process.

The greatest teams in history have had very questionable characters on their team.

You can't have 53 choir boys.

I can actually see Allen's personality and Beckham's personality being on the same page.

Beckham's injuries worry me more than his attitude. That's why I am not keen on giving up the store for Beckham.

Just now, Gugny said:

When has he shown that he's a "me first" player?

He's an tempermental fool on the sidelines.  But I've never seen/heard/read anything about him being selfish.

I had this same conversation with my buddy over the weekend. He insists OBJ is nothing like AB. Just a little immature.

There is ZERO chance they would give up the compensation to acquire him. 

Seriously, it is going to take multiple 1st round picks or an elite level player plus high picks. No way buffalo is giving up the assets needed to get him. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had this same conversation with my buddy over the weekend. He insists OBJ is nothing like AB. Just a little immature.

Yup.  And unlike AB, OBJ is still in his 20s.

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

There is ZERO chance they would give up the compensation to acquire him. 

Seriously, it is going to take multiple 1st round picks or an elite level player plus high picks. No way buffalo is giving up the assets needed to get him. 

I don't think any team will pay that...which means the price will go down if Giants are serious about trading him