NYG still looking to trade OBJ

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why do the Giants want to trade him?  Is it just because he is a major jackass or do they have cap issues?

They really arent in cap hell.  They have some space, but not a ton.   Honestly trading him would hurt them more then help them this year.   Trading him before June 1st would cost them 16 million in dead cap.   They would only save 5 million dollars.

Oh dear god, please Beane stay as far away from OBJ as you can get. Allen does not need OBJ's temper tantrums on his sideline. This team needs to grow behind Allen as their leader and face of the franchise, not a POS like OBJ.

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

4 months ago (December 3rd to be exact) I was told that there's a zero percent chance that Pittsburgh would trade AB...ya never know

Brown was 31 and Ju Ju ready to take over. Giants would need a lot in return. Something I don't see the bills doing. Hope they don't do. 

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

Brown was 31 and Ju Ju ready to take over. Giants would need a lot in return. Something I don't see the bills doing. Hope they don't do. 

What draft pick will you choose that would be more impactful than OBJ? Foster on the other side? Bombs away.

14 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Don't underestimate what Gettleman is capable of...

Edited by SWATeam
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What draft pick will you choose that would be more impactful than OBJ? Foster on the other side? Bombs away.

I just don't see the Bills offense as being ready for a WR like that. Sounds dumb but building the lines and a TE would help a lot more right now then spending $20 million on 1 WR.