NYG still looking to trade OBJ

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Guys a douche, me first player, pain in the ass, and a ***** douche. Probably the guy I hate most in the league.... that said, great WR and makes a gigantic difference when on the field. 

Cant see this guy fitting in with the process.

then maybe the process needs to change

• Like (+1) 1

If he was interested in coming and actually wanted to participate...I know people are going to hate it but I would give them #9 for OBJ. It won’t happen and the Bills wouldn’t be that aggressive with a top half 1. I’m just saying if (it was me) and if thats what I thought it would take to get it done. I’d be in. Again. Totally hypothetical and I believe there is a less then 1% chance we end up with obj.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Guys a douche, me first player, pain in the ass, and a ***** douche. Probably the guy I hate most in the league.... that said, great WR and makes a gigantic difference when on the field. 

Cant see this guy fitting in with the process.

When has he shown that he's a "me first" player?

He's an tempermental fool on the sidelines.  But I've never seen/heard/read anything about him being selfish.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gettleman connection.... 

That's huge right there. Good chance that Gettleman would  be totally open and honest with Beane about Odell and the drama that comes with him. Trust factor is huge there.