ASU WR K’Neal Harry is projected as a 2nd rd prospect.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

My boy Miles Boykin from ND ran a 4.42 at 6'4" and 220lbs and added a 43.5" vertical. The guy catches everything that hits his hands too. He just helped himself in a major way. I want Butler, Boykin, or Campbell in a Bills' uni next year. Not that big on Harry. 

I was really surprised.  Guy disappeared second half of the season.

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I mean, he seems like a serviceable WR if that’s the style you are looking for...but for me, personally, I prefer burners with short area quickness, ala “Hollywood” Brown or Isabella...to me, guys like this get consistent separation all over the field, and it is rare that DBs will be able to cover them...you could literally score on any given play...Harry had some nice catches but nothing in the video really “wow’d” me like with those other players mentioned.

I want that Tyreek Hill or Julian Edelman type WR  for JA.

You want a short fast guy?  Good luck finding one of those.

Edited by DallasMac

5 hours ago, Yav said:

Just do a search on Twitter and you’ll see there’s so many people that see this kid as the better WR. He’s a beast and hopefully the Bills meet with this kid.

Yep. Just by watching with eyes you can tell Harry is the more polished receiver.

I've been on the Metcalf train for months, but if Butler runs better route and N'Keal does the same, I like the idea of one of these guys in the 2nd round or even trading up into the 1st for the 5th year option.  Butler had tremendous interview on the Sirius yesterday.  He has a chip on his shoulder to prove himself (note:  the kind of chip that he wants to be great).

1 hour ago, DallasMac said:

I was really surprised.  Guy disappeared second half of the season.

No offense, but you must not watch ND football very often. Boykin was Book's favorite WR. He was missed on a lot of throws too. The guy is gonna be a good WR in the NFL. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Why? (serious question)

When do WRs take the stage at the combine?  If thoughts on a player vary wildly (first-third round for Harry according to the OP) then the numbers he puts up will be hugely important.

Riley Ridley is Calvin Ridleys brother. Riley plays for UGA and is 6’3 205 and a ton of speed and talent. By draft day he could be sneaking into the first round. UGA just had so many talented guys and they run the ball. Look for Ridley and Nauta (te) to have much better pro careers than college. Nauta on the right team could be another Gronk. 

He returned punts too, right? Shows he has the ability to make moves with the ball in his hands and has RAC ability.

Getting guy in the 2nd round would be awesome. I don't think he is worth a pick at #9, but maybe if there is a run on QB's we can trade down and then make something happen at the bottom of the first.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

No offense, but you must not watch ND football very often. Boykin was Book's favorite WR. He was missed on a lot of throws too. The guy is gonna be a good WR in the NFL. :thumbsup:

Actually he was on my college fantasy team.  Dude didnt break 100 yards receiving in at least 5 games.  Watched him plenty.

6 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

Actually he was on my college fantasy team.  Dude didnt break 100 yards receiving in at least 5 games.  Watched him plenty.

:lol: You're basing your opinion off of FF? Oh boy. He actually started rolling once Book was named the starter as you can see here http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/3932423/miles-boykin . If you actually watched ND play you would also know he could have had two TD's against USC and Clemson, but Book either didn't see him or was off target with the throw. Two of the TD's would have been 40+. He didn't disappear by any means. 

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

:lol: You're basing your opinion off of FF? Oh boy. He actually started rolling once Book was named the starter as you can see here http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/3932423/miles-boykin . If you actually watched ND play you would also know he could have had two TD's against USC and Clemson, but Book either didn't see him or was off target with the throw. Two of the TD's would have been 40+. He didn't disappear by any means. 

He played better when Book took over absolutely.  Could have had?  Guess we should start a new metric for all receivers.  The could have had tds stat.

I stand by what I said.  He didn't do much outside of a few games

Edited by DallasMac

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yep. Just by watching with eyes you can tell Harry is the more polished receiver.

I don’t understand the hype for DK. Harry is a good character guy and a WR that will impose his will on a DB. He can contribute as a return man and his Ability to create YAC is amazing. The kids going to be a beast in the NFL. 

https://www.google.com/amp/arizonasports.com/story/1859692/n-keal-harry-has-impressive-day-nfl-combine-40-yard-dash-jumping/amp/

Edited by Yav
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

As did I, but then the hype faded at the end of the season.  Kinda reminds me of Dez.

I think Harry's YAC game is one of the best in this draft

• Like (+1) 3

I would be happy to have Harry and Foster lining up for us this season. My only concern really if buffalo drafts him is having that veteran/mentor on the roster. Be interesting to see what they target in free agency. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DallasMac said:

He played better when Book took over absolutely.  Could have had?  Guess we should start a new metric for all receivers.  The could have had tds stat.

I agree to disagree :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, DallasMac said:

No sir what it really shows is your not watching the games....while someone else is